Kiddo78

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I guess I need to move

RottenRyan had this on his blog, so I thought I'd try it out. It's a "Where Should you Live" meme.




>


American Cities That Best Fit You:



65% Atlanta

60% Austin

60% Denver

60% Las Vegas

50% San Diego





Atlanta, huh? That's a possibility, I guess. I could also see myself in Denver. I don't know about Austin, Las Vegas or San Diego...I've heard that San Diego has beautiful weather, but I just don't know if I'd want it to be summer all year long. I like the change of seasons. For now, Minneapolis suits me just fine. I wonder if Minneapolis is ever a result in this meme. People think it's winter here all year long -- not so much...

6 Comments:

  • Guess I'll meet you in Las Vegas...that was my #1. Scary, said the girl from Indiana.

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 9:11 PM  

  • My #1 was Honolulu. That would be nice. My other ones were cities where I have already lived: Portland, San Diego & San Francisco.

    By Blogger ab, at 10:45 AM  

  • I have a feeling that this isn't very scientific. I really don't have much desire to visit Las Vegas let alone live there.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 10:22 AM  

  • Austin, Denver, Honolulu. The last one threw me off considering I said I didn't need to be near the beach and I prefered the midwest. Hummmm. I don't think Kansas City was on the survey.

    hot babe....you should visit Vegas. Never live there, but please visit. It's wonderful.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 9:24 PM  

  • TR, TR, TR....Minneapolis is in Minnesota! When you hear the Twin Cities, they're talking about Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota...

    I'll have to post the facts about our weather.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:43 PM  

  • Gee thanks for posting this, after I have already packed up and moved to Mayberry RFD. Well Atlanta is just down the road so we can meet half way for that drink.

    By Blogger Angela, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home