Kiddo78

Friday, May 06, 2005

FDA proclaims gay men as unfit anonymous sperm donors

The FDA is going to start banning gay men from anonymously donating sperm - well, gay men who've had "homosexual sex" during the past five years, anyway. You can be gay, but only if you've been celibate for FIVE YEARS. However, you know it's just going to be looked at as "gay men aren't allowed to donate..." No wonder there's still people in this country who equate gay men with evil. We're so "evil" that we can't even let a couple use our semen to create a child...because, hey - who'd want the kid of a faggot??

I agree that the recipients' health should be of more concern than determining who's allowed to donate, but c'mon -- straight guys don't have HIV, or sex for that matter? Or sleep with hookers? Or share needles?? One resolution proposed by Lambda Legal (a gay rights legal organization), is to ban anyone (gay or straight) who's had unprotected sex with someone of unknown HIV status during the past five years. To me, that makes sense. But no, when it comes to gays, just ban them all together to make it easier and to further illustrate how gay men are bad for society.

Here's an idea: if you want to donate sperm, bring recent HIV test results showing that you're negative to the sperm donating clinic. Pretty tricky, huh, Einstein?

Gawd -- one step forward, two steps back. It's great to be a gay man in this country! So great, in fact, that I'm going to go on another one of my famous recruiting trips this weekend. I think I'll target the youth soccer fields. I'm only a few points away from earning my toaster oven from the Gay Recruiters Guild of Minnesota! Yay, me!!

Notice to Lesbian Couples: You can still have your gay friend father your baby. The ban is only for anonymous sperm donors. So, continue building that nursery!!

Here's the link to the full article

6 Comments:

  • Geez, this sounds like it is one of those fake stories! OMG...My kid will be gay if I get one of them "gay homosexual sperms"! Personally, I'd rather give birth to a healthy happy baby than have to worry about screening the sperm. Why do I live here? ...what a bunch of wacks.

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 8:28 PM  

  • LMAO at your free toaster. Maybe next year you can shoot for the trip to Hawaii. Isn't that what the national office awards?

    As far as the FDA goes, that's shitty. The fact that discrimination is getting more institutionalized at the federal level is so disturbing.

    By Blogger Christine, at 8:48 AM  

  • That seriously makes me want to be a lesbian so I am not linked in any way shape or form to the heterosexual idiots of the world...I am not kidding this post makes me want to cry.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:00 PM  

  • OMG! You're gay? I just thought you were attracted to women with "boy" names. LOL Kidding, obviously.

    The whole thing is just beyond stupid. I'm with you, Stacy. It makes me want to cry.

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 4:22 PM  

  • Hey, I wonder if I've earned a trip to Hawaii yet. I've spotted so many closet cases that have come out shortly after befriending me. Or maybe I need a couple more to come out before I can get the trip. Well, I've earned *at least* a lousy toaster.

    W's in charge & there's discrimitation against gays by the FDA. Yeah, like he's not a hypocrite. I have a feeling that back in his coke days there were many a threesome & not 2 girls.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:04 PM  

  • hey!

    Was just browsing my mate Thomas's blog (douglespace.blogspot)and thought I'd take a look here. Thats shocking though, did you know that here is the UK gay men are not allowed to give blood? When will people learn. drew :o)

    By Blogger drew, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home