Kiddo78

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Minneapolis is for Hotties

Josh and Josh recently saw Candace Bushnell, the real life Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City, speak at the University of Minnesota (you can read the entire transciption on their blog).

First of all, how did I not know that she was going to speak in Minneapolis?! How do people find out about this stuff?? I wish I could have seen her....(sigh)....

Second of all -- apparently, Minneapolitans are known for being good looking?? I never really heard this before. However, whenever we go downtown, my friends and I are always like, "oohhh...look at that guy!" and "Ohhhh...those guys are hot!" There *are* a lot of hotties out & about around here....Anyway, here's what Candace had to say about it:

"My husband is from Minneapolis. In New York we think that everybody here [in Minneapolis] is really good looking. People who live in New York come back from Minneapolis and they’re like, “People are really good looking even on the bus.” Because in New York you never see good-looking people on the bus. They’re all in limos.The first story I did for the New York Observer, I came to Minneapolis. Minneapolis is known to New Yorkers for good-looking people and rehab places. I did a story about these crazy New Yorkers who went to rehab but then came back to New York and they fell into bad habits and had to come back here and live. Some of them stayed here and opened restaurants and things, but the thing about good-looking Minneapolitans is true. I once saw this guy on the bus and he was like a movie star. I got off the bus and followed him and got lost in one of the Habitrails—what do you call them?—skyways. You feel like a hamster in these skyways..."

Anyway -- who knew?!?!


Candace Bushnell


Hot Minneapolis guys - The Carlson twins, Lane and Kyle, with whom I went to college

3 Comments:

  • OK, first of all, those are some hot twins. Second, you have hot people on the bus? Not even in LA do you see hot people on the bus.

    By Blogger ab, at 6:09 PM  

  • I'll just say it. I want those twins. One in front - one in back. There, I said it.

    By Blogger Bob, at 7:55 PM  

  • Wow...def. hot. Robert's comment cracked me up!

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home