Kiddo78

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

More revelations, as requested by Little Voice

Robert, of Little Voice fame, posed 5 questions to me. It's a new blog thing people are doing. Here goes:

What's your biggest regret?
There's so many to choose from! Well, not that many, I guess. I really regret that I didn't get in to a more creative profession. I like my job as a consulting firm recruiter, but always think I should have done something that involved graphic design. I don't even know how to create my own signature banner on the blog, so I guess I'll be recruiting for a while! Too late to go back to school now and re-do the whole entry-level pay thing...

What's your proudest moment?
Isn't it sad that I'm sitting here drawing a blank?? I've never really been recognized or awarded. I've never really created anything spectacular. God, have I ever felt proud?? I haven't. I'm shameful. And I'm not going to say something boring just for the sake of saying something.

When was the last time you were REALLY mad. If not too personal, what caused you get this way?
I probably get really mad daily...okay, maybe not. REALLY mad? I already talked about getting super mad at Ryan on Sunday night and thanking him for ruining my night, but I can think of something else. How about the last time I almost got into a fight?? Did I talk about that already? Who knows. Anyway, it was about a month or so ago and I was at my friend Mandy B's after-bar. She turned up the music and her roommate got mad. They got in to a screaming match and then the roommate's boyfriend came over and immediately called Mandy B a stupid bitch. That's when I got involved. The boyfriend and I then began screaming at each other and I yelled, "I may be a big queer, but I'm not afraid to choke you, asshole!" I was so mad that night. What a rude jerk to come into someone else's house and call them a bitch. No. You don't do that when I'm around.


Ever prank call anybody? If so, describe the experience
Oh, god yeah -- pranking people was a hobby of ours before the days of Caller ID. My friend Tim and I called some girl and told her she won a trip to Nashville from a country station. We left it at we'd send her the information. That was pretty mean. Then we called some person, got their answering machine, and read some random page from a book or magazine - twice. That one got turned over to the FBI and traced back to my house. My Mother was none-too-thrilled. Seriously - the phone company brought it to the FBI. I guess whatever page we read was from a top secret document my parent's just happened to have laying around the house...?? Duh. Oh, and we also called & ordered that Sit & Wiggle scooter off TV (what the hell was that thing called??) for a big dumb jerk in the grade ahead of us. Bad kids. Bad, bad kids.


From your blog, it seems like you aren't afraid to get into a good, old fashioned fight. Did you have a bully in grade school, or where YOU the bully? Describe the experience.
I had a bully. Jamie W. was his name and he was 4 years older. It was a small town and I saw him all over the place. If I were riding bike down the sidewalk and he appeared, he'd make me cross the street and ride on the other sidewalk. He chased me a few times. I was petrified of him. We were friends later in life. My friend Jenni and I stole $20 from him one night, though. Paybacks are a bitch. I didn't bully anyone, I don't think, but I made my friend Kenny call me Sir. And I made him swear. Otherwise, I was pretty nice to him.


Want a piece of the action?
If you are interested in being interviewed by me, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones above.
3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home