Kiddo78

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Obsession: Ian Somerhalder


Wow. "Ian Somerhalder Eyes" should replace Bette Davis in that song

I discovered my Ian Somerhalder (and his eyes) a couple years ago in a little movie called The Rules of Attraction. In it, he played a spoiled, rich, bisexual college guy who has an obsession of his own...on Dawson Creek's James Van Der Beek, who's also in the movie. Ian dances on a bed in his underwear with another cute guy. Good stuff.

At the risk of sounding a little creepy and a lot stalker'esque, my emotions on the subject of Ian Somerhalder (who's now on that TV show, Lost) are best expressed with the lyrics to the '80s song, "Obsession" by Animotion.

You are an obsession
You're my obsession
Who do you want me to be
To make you sleep with me
You are an obsession
You're my obsession
Who do you want me to be
To make you sleep with me



Worth renting - kind of an odd movie...

6 Comments:

  • Yummy.

    That is all I have to say about that.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 2:05 PM  

  • Oh he is so very yummy.

    By Blogger ab, at 2:32 PM  

  • ok film, very good book. much sexier.

    By Blogger PJ, at 4:43 PM  

  • Animotion? Blech!

    I didn't realize I liked Rules of Attraction until I suddenly wanted to see it again for no good reason. Now I think I underrated it on first viewing. It's vile, but somehow mesmerizing.

    By Blogger dan, at 2:20 PM  

  • He makes my heart go pitter patter. What a cutie.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 11:34 AM  

  • I brought up his name while we were out last night (I told you I'm obsessed) and someone gave me the news that my poor lil' Ian died in Lost last night. I've never seen the show, but I'm still sorry that his paycheck will be ending. Now who's going to fly me to Hollywood?? Maybe he quit Lost to do a new movie...I must leave for prayer time now.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home