Kiddo78

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Should I really talk about this??



It seems that a few were curious about my being a magnet for the questioning/closet-case hetero males...I never really thought about it until yesterday, but it has happened a number of times...

I kind of knew this cute guy in college - he was the fraternity brother of another closet-case I was "seeing." Of course, his frat buddies thought Frat Joe and I were just pals, which we pretty much were b/c we were both so new to the scene that we were scared to have any direct contacat. A few years later, after I had moved back to my college town, Winona, the Frat Buddy was still living there. Some friends and I saw him out one night and he was uber-drunk and we briefly talked. He then proceeded to follow me around - he even rode in the cab to Wisconsin with us (Winona is across the river from WI, so we'd go there after MN bar close b/c WI is open later) and decided he wanted to come to my place for a little after-bar. Then he just wanders away toward my room. I thought he must have been in the bathroom, but more than a few minutes passed w/out him stumbling back in to the living room, where I was with 3 friends. So, I went to investigate and he was laying on my bed. I asked if he was okay. He said he wanted to stay over. I kind of sat on the bed and asked if he was going to be sick or what was going on...?? Mind you, this is a very butch, buff, cute guy who had been in the Army or Marines before college, so I had no idea what his intentions were. He said he wanted to sleep in the same bed as I. So, even though he was really drunk, we made out for a few minutes -- hey, he was cute! Then he got up and turned on the light with a "what the hell is going on??" attitude. He was like, "what am I doing?? I'm not gay...What am I doing?? I just want to hit something!" So I said, "Well don't hit me!!" I then pointed at the ironing board set up against the other wall and said, "hit that!" So he just decked it like "take that you damn gay ironing board!" and left the room. He went up to my friend Brandon and put his face right up to his and just blinked, turned around and left. He was down in the hallway pacing and I asked him if he was okay...He said he had to go, went out the door, came back to hug me - then ran down the sidewalk. That was definitely the most odd occurence of the straight boys having a gay moment.

Also in Winona (I worked there from 24-26), two different guys, at two different after-bars, started to make out with me when their girlfriends went to bed! That was kind of crazy - even for me.

Hmmm...when else?? Oh yes, I went out in Mpls with my brother once and his friend kept telling me "you two are good looking guys....and don't you think Matt is hot??" I was a little taken aback, b/c this was the big good looking jock guy in high school. Later that night he insisted that I go to the after-bar with him and all he could talk about was that we were good looking. He kept asking me if I thought there was an empty bedroom anywhere and that he hadn't slept w/ anyone in SO long...I slept on the couch. It would just be too weird to make out with him at my brother's house. He's still good looking, though.

So, yeah -- what is up with the questioning closet-cases feeling like their secret is safe with me -- and that we are going to make out....??? Strange phenomenon, I guess. Must be the booze. It's actually kind of embarassing...

5 Comments:

  • Maybe you seem like a trusting & apprachable person to them. Hey, whatever. You got some good makeout sessions and good stories to tell. That's not all bad.

    By Blogger ab, at 4:42 PM  

  • I've been telling all my straight GFs to watch their men like hawks or screen them thoroughly if they are dating. I, too, have way too many "straight" men coming on to me in a lot of different situations.

    By Blogger jd, at 7:33 PM  

  • The way you describe these *situations* is hysterical! I love the ironing board-punching...that is a hoot. I think some people just attract those in need. I have a friend who seems to attract the same type...only she is the female they use to try to prove to others they are not gay. Poor thing...she once ended up in South Beach watching videos in a hotel room b/c her *date* was spending the night with his new boyfriend.

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 9:02 PM  

  • Those are some damn good stories. Especially the ironing board one. What a bitch that testosterone is. Can't decide whether he wants to make out with another guy or just hit something. I feel guilty for getting pleasure out of that guy's pain though.

    Thanks for sharing Kiddo!

    By Blogger Christine, at 11:27 PM  

  • Do gay guys normally punch ironing boards? Maybe he was straight.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home