Kiddo78

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I posted too soon

Okay - just disregard the next post -- I obviously figured out how to get my picture on here. Like I say in the next post's comment section, I saw that Robert used www.Photobucket.com and I went there too. Thanks Robert!! It's easy & free to use.

The picture I used is the most decent & recent, although it's almost a year old...from June 2004. I made it black & white because I got a nice sunburn that day while boating on the Mississippi in Winona. The person next to me is friend Melissa, who just got married this past Saturday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

  • Hey there, hotstuff!

    By Blogger Bob, at 8:05 PM  

  • Very cute picture!

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:37 AM  

  • I haven't tried Flickr, but didn't like Hello. The Photobucket.com does the trick for me - much easier.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:04 PM  

  • Yeah, photobucket is rather confusing, and you have no control of the format of the picture when it posts to your blog. I always have to go in and edit the post. Annoying.

    By Blogger Bob, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home