Kiddo78

Friday, March 11, 2005

Happy 27th Birthday to Me (Tomorrow)



It all started 27 years ago on March 12, 1978. That's right - I was born. There's now officially light at the end of this tunnel called my twenties. Only 3 years to the big 3-0. Wowza. Never thought of myself as being in my late twenties, but here they are. Oh well. Still young. And fabulous. Haha

What will the birthday weekend consist of? Well, I think I'll probably clean and do some laundry this evening, then I'm not sure. Isn't that fabulous?? Mandy decided to stay in Minneapolis instead of going to Rochester, so I'm supposed to call her. I'm also supposed to call friend/neighbor Scott. And Bill works until about 10:00'ish. So, I guess they'll probably make me choose the destination and I'm really not sure where to go. Guess I'll go to City Pages for some ideas.

Tomorrow, my actual birthday, I'm heading to Rochester at about 2:00 and will drop in at my sister's house for a while before heading over to friends Jess & Paul's apartment, where friend Mike will also be. We're going to friend Melissa's wedding reception -- it's at the Knights of Columbus...Midwesterners have their receptions at odd places. Well, it's kind of a spur-of-the-moment wedding, so I'm sure her choices were limited. We may then go elsewhere, but not sure yet. I'm not too thrilled about having to spend my Bday in Rochester, but oh well -- I can't skip the wedding of a very close friend.

I'll head back to Minneapolis on Sunday. Some friends are meeting at my place at about 4:00'ish and we're heading to The Bolt for beer bust & Showtunes night. I'm not even sure who's going -- but Mandy, Amanda and Jocelyn will be having their first gay bar experience (outside drag shows at The '90s). Should be interesting...

I took Monday off -- Yay!!

"It's my birthday -- It's my birthday -- get stupid!"

4 Comments:

  • OK, I hope you roll out of bed at some point on Monday (still drunk, of course) to blog all about your crazy bday. I can't wait to live vicariously. Ummm, don't slip & fall on come ice when making out with that cute new boy you meet.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:46 PM  

  • 27? You're just a youngster! Hope you had a wonderful birthday with lots of company and cocktails...Best wishes for a happy year! Cheers!

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 7:47 AM  

  • Hope your birthday was a happy one! Did you get any smooches from Ryan?

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 3:13 PM  

  • I love that you mention laundry as your number one to do on your b-day, cuz that's what I did on my b-day this year.

    By Blogger Bob, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home