Kiddo78

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Session of Depression

Well, Ryan was due to fly back in to Mpls from Buffalo last night at about 8:30'ish...I left him a VM at about 7:45 telling him that I was home & done w/ work if he wanted to give me a call. Apparently he didn't want to b/c I never heard from him. We'll see if he calls tonight. I'm *not* calling him again - one of the big mistakes made, I think, is to call all the time...I hate this feeling.

Fitting my onset of depression, I watched a movie called The Mudge Boy last night. It was really good, but sad/depressing. It's about an awkward, sensitive rural teen who loses his mother and begins a friendship with his neighbor, a sexually aggressive farm hand of around the same age. It's so sad to see the lead, Duncan, get made fun of by his peers without him really realizing it. I was disappointed in the ending too, but enjoyed it overall. I think it was a Showtime Original -- an independent picture.

Well - I better go get some Prozac or Xanax now...


Duncan (holding chicken) and Perry

8 Comments:

  • just blog hopping.have a nice day :)

    cheers :)

    i love the pics so natural.awesome. :)

    By Blogger lws, at 12:39 PM  

  • They have had some nasty weather in NY. Don't give up. Maybe he just got tied up.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 4:47 PM  

  • Well, I guess my whining was premature, as he did call this afternoon...to say that the weather in Buffalo was horrid last night, so he didn't get home until late and didn't want to wake me up (sweet). He just wanted to call quickly this afternoon to say that he got back too late last night and will call me later....So, I put the bottle of Prozac away.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:54 PM  

  • Oh that is sweet! I'm so glad he called.

    By Blogger Christine, at 6:14 PM  

  • Kiddo, you're not fooling anyone with that bottle of Prozak thing. We all know it was Captain. And no need to put it away because its time to have a drink to celebrate him calling.

    Isn't getting the phone call you've been waiting for such a relief?

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:20 PM  

  • YEAH!!

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 7:02 PM  

  • Glad he called, and the prozac's away.

    By Blogger Bob, at 9:11 AM  

  • I just read the whole Ryan story from the beginning and am relieved to hear that he called!

    And it really sounds like he is in to you, so try to relax and enjoy that feeling!

    By Blogger Angela, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home