Kiddo78

Friday, February 11, 2005

What happened to Jen? I could, actually, care less...

Sorry to the rest of you who probably couldn't care less, but I just went to Jen's blog and there's been nothing new since January 1??? Or is my computer turning in to the Windows version of Christine again?? Oh great - now my blog is jealous of a witty girl?? As if I don't have enough female fans (no complaints here, though)....

On a sidenote, quit saying "I COULD care less...." That means you actually COULD care less (sorry for the caps, Lynne). No, if you really don't care about something, the correct term is "I couldn't care less...." Like, "it's so low, I couldn't care less about that...."

So, Jen, that means I'm wondering what happened to your Blog...?

And that's all I have to say about it.

3 Comments:

  • Also, it's not "between friends;" it's "among friends." And it's not "10 items or less;" it's "10 items or fewer." 'Fewer' is used for countable items. And the punctuation ALWAYS (sorry Lynne) goes INSIDE (sorry again) the quotes. ALWAYS (& yet again).

    Oh & Jen got a new website: http://www.thebiglug.com/

    By Blogger hot babe, at 7:17 AM  

  • I thought the punctuation was only inside quotes if you are actually quoting someone. For instance, you'd write, HotBabe said "Give me that tiara!" What if you typed: the title of the article is "Tiaras are Fabulous". Is it correct to put the period after the quotes....?? Something I've always wondered.

    As long as we're on the subject of grammar...I hate it when people speak of others as being "that" instead of "who". For instance, "People THAT wear tiaras are cool." Instead of "People WHO wear tiaras..." Bugs me.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 2:26 PM  

  • ALWAYS inside the quotes. ALWAYS.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home