Kiddo78

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What is going on over there??

So last night I became a little paranoid that I may live next to a serial killer. (That bitch Kharma is going to get it from me now...) So, I go in my bedroom at about 11:30p and notice the sound of water kind of lightly splashing from the other side of the wall (remember, the walls in this dump are paper thin)...I don't think much of it, maybe they're washing dishes (even though we have dishwashers). So, I go to bed at about 1:15a and I still hear watery sounds. At first I think maybe the pipes froze and water is sloshing around inside the wall (I dunno - do I look like a plumber to you??) and I begin to imagine the wall caving in, causing cold water, roaches and rats plunging on my bed. Then, more splashy noises and I decide it is definitely someone in the next apartment doing something in water. I put my ear to the wall to see if I can hear more detail...the sound reminded me of someone rinsing out a pail while a fork was still inside it...then it sounded like someone was slicing something inside a metal sink full of water (metal on metal - but with water present)...but their kitchen cannot be on the opposite side of my bedroom b/c the apartments just aren't set up like that. So I just decide that I live next to the new Jeffrey Dahlmer with his big tubs of acid and go to sleep. This morning he was still tinkering away when I got up for work....THEN -- this evening, and I'm not kidding, there was a funny smell in the hallway (even more funny than usual). So, yeah...get ready for some weird story to come out of Minneapolis. Great, I'll be the next one on the evening news commenting, "He was a real quiet fella. Kept to himself, mostly..."

6 Comments:

  • Yikesies! That is creepy. I hope he is plotting you as his next victim! Ha Ha only kidding.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 9:12 AM  

  • I think living next to a serial killer is kinda sexy. or not...

    By Blogger Bob, at 5:48 PM  

  • Wait, does he look like Christian Bale in American Psycho? Because he's hot.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:54 PM  

  • Oh & holy crap, scary pancakes!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:54 PM  

  • Whoa! So sorry. Just read my comment. I meant to say "isn't plotting you as his next victim". NOT IS!!! I sounded like a psycho!

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 3:38 PM  

  • Well, you did say "just kidding" in the first one, so I just assumed you didn't hope I was the next victim!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home