Kiddo78

Saturday, January 29, 2005

WTF was *THAT*??!

Wow - I was just watching some sort of tribute to Michael Jackson (I couldn't help it, Elizabeth Taylor was sitting by him) and Liza Minelli sung to him....Giiiirrrllll is fucked *UP*! All I could think was "what a train wreck...she's all hopped up on something." And, of course, "Oh, Elizabeth is blonde now??" But, my lord, how some people fall down hill. Poor Liza. I do have to say I liked her in a 1960s movie she was in, but I can't think of it now...she ckept calling everyone a weirdo. Yep, kharma's a bitch.

Happy Family (Elizabeth, what are you thinking??)

3 Comments:

  • Maybe Cabaret?

    Yeah, Liza's a bigger mess than my apartment. She's always falling off the wagon - actually a few weeks ago it was reported she fell off her bed and hit her head, resulting in stitches. That'sh what happensh when you drink a fifth of gin before you go to shleep.

    By Blogger Bob, at 3:08 PM  

  • That's why she's so awesome. That and her recurring character on Arrested Development.

    By Blogger dan, at 11:23 AM  

  • That picture gives me nightmares everytime I see it, so thanks. But Liza is hilarious on "Arrested Developement." Who cares if she's a drunk? I'm not going to judge her. OK, I *am.* But not too loudly since people who live in glass houses should play with matches after drinking a fifth of gin... or something like that.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home