Kiddo78

Saturday, January 29, 2005

WTF was *THAT*??!

Wow - I was just watching some sort of tribute to Michael Jackson (I couldn't help it, Elizabeth Taylor was sitting by him) and Liza Minelli sung to him....Giiiirrrllll is fucked *UP*! All I could think was "what a train wreck...she's all hopped up on something." And, of course, "Oh, Elizabeth is blonde now??" But, my lord, how some people fall down hill. Poor Liza. I do have to say I liked her in a 1960s movie she was in, but I can't think of it now...she ckept calling everyone a weirdo. Yep, kharma's a bitch.

Happy Family (Elizabeth, what are you thinking??)

5 Comments:

  • Maybe Cabaret?

    Yeah, Liza's a bigger mess than my apartment. She's always falling off the wagon - actually a few weeks ago it was reported she fell off her bed and hit her head, resulting in stitches. That'sh what happensh when you drink a fifth of gin before you go to shleep.

    By Blogger Robert, at 3:08 PM  

  • That's why she's so awesome. That and her recurring character on Arrested Development.

    By Blogger dan, at 11:23 AM  

  • You are too funny! How does MJ not look at himself in the mirror in the morning and think "Whoa...I need some help" whether it be another plastic surgery or just a stylist that didn't clothe the Beatles, circa Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!? Maybe we see it being we're in MN...cuz we're ALLLL about normal here, right?

    http://wdthablog.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Tara B!, at 11:43 AM  

  • That picture gives me nightmares everytime I see it, so thanks. But Liza is hilarious on "Arrested Developement." Who cares if she's a drunk? I'm not going to judge her. OK, I *am.* But not too loudly since people who live in glass houses should play with matches after drinking a fifth of gin... or something like that.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:18 PM  

  • David Gest may be one of the most frightening "human beings" I've ever seen. Of course, when he's standing next to Michael Jackson he looks like Judge friggin' Reinhold.
    I've been loving Liza on "Arrested Development." Last night's episode was hilarious - Gob kept insulting her.
    And poor, poor Liz. All she ever wanted was love - and look what she ended up with!

    By Blogger denverboy, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home