Kiddo78

Saturday, January 29, 2005

boy, interrupted

I borrowed friend Angela's Sex and the City, Season 6. I think I just saw my favorite episode -- #84, "Boy, Interrupted." In it, the girls all kind of revert back to high school when Carrie's high school boyfriend, Jeremy (David Duchovny), is in town. Miranda feels awkward wondering if a "boy" likes her or a Knicks cheerleader; Samantha can't get in to the club she wants to be in, so uses a fake ID; Charlotte is a cheerleader for her friends and gossiper (and fag-hag); Stanford goes to the prom and has boy problems....I love it. Especially the prom scene at the end where they play that song by Chicago, "If you leave me now...you'll take away the very heart of me....ohhhwhoooohhhh..." Hahaha I'm a geek, I know.

Carrie and Jeremy


The girls and Stanford gossip by the pool



Am I the only one who is obsessed with this show.....??

2 Comments:

  • Sex and the City is sooooo 2002.

    Kidding. It's a good show, even still. Even edited on TBS, it's still a good show.

    By Blogger dan, at 11:25 AM  

  • I try to catch the TBS versions but rarely remember. And since I don't have HBO, I'm out of the loop on this one. I'm not a huge fan of Sarah Jessica, though. Sometimes it appears as if she's been beaten by the ugly stick, & I have no desire to hear her wine about Mr. Big- who I just don't find attractive. But I have a feeling that if I watched the show I'd have to eat my words about SJ & Mr. Big. Maybe if Dan ever loans them to me like he said he would...

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home