Kiddo78

Sunday, January 09, 2005

My blog is international now

Guess what? Remember my post about my last name and Rex Gisslen? From the '80s hair band, Shanghai? Yeah - he e-mailed me! Here's what he wrote:

Hello. Im Rex Gisslén. You have a very nice homepage, and a very nice name :-). How did you found my pictures? Actually Ive been working with some guys from the states, "The Crickets" that used to play with Buddy Holly, ever heard bout them? Do you want some more information about Gisslén from Sweden I´ll be glad to help you.
Best Regards Mr Rex Gisslén


Wow - I'm famous, kinda.

4 Comments:

  • too wild!!!!!!

    By Blogger Bob, at 6:54 PM  

  • I think it's funny that he signed his name "Mr Rex Gisslén", like he didn't want you to think that you were close enough just to call him Rex.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:21 AM  

  • Wow, you *are* famous- well sort of... I guess you could say you're almost famous. Sorry, bad use of a title, I know. I haven't had anyone remotely famous comment on my blog. Oh no, the green eyed monster has shown herself once again.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 10:44 AM  

  • The Shanghai Crickets. Ha. It's always nice to see that emoticons are universal. :-)

    By Blogger dan, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home