Kiddo78

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Now I can eat breakfast!

Every morning I hit the snooze button until the last possible moment. Thus, I never eat breakfast, which is bad. I think eating breakfast can help your metabolism speed up or something. Anyway, I discovered Quaker Instant Oatmeal recently and it is the shizzle. Take a box to work with you - all you need is one the trusy little packets from the box, a coffee cup, a microwave and some water and voila! Breakfast is served, man. Tastes pretty good too, but I recommend using a little more than 2/3 cup of water - otherwise it's a little mushy.


3 Comments:

  • I went thru a similar love-fest phase of the instant oatmeal. But as per usual I overdid it & can now barely choke it down. I’m currently on a Total Raisin Bran kick. And today I got up at 5:30am to workout & then had my cereal before getting into the shower. Its amazing what a little physical activity & breakfast can do for you in the morning. Who knew? OK, I guess everyone, but I find it so exciting everytime I rediscover it- which just so happens to be around the same time each year.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:09 PM  

  • Yogurt- now that's something I have to choke down. I only like full fat yogurt & then even in small doses. Too bad because the active yeast cultures are good for you. Just yet another healthy food I can't/don't eat.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 7:08 AM  

  • I eat *special* womens oatmeal everyday.It has soy.It is my favorite meal.Putting soy milk in it is the secret...well it may not be a secret they say to use it on the box.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home