Kiddo78

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Pin-Stripe Pants Debacle



Well, this is the closest post-able picture I could find of the G.D. pants I want. Except mine will be black or charcoal. I couldn't find any in my size today at Marshall Field's, GAP or Express Men. The Kenneth Coles at MF's only go to 32 length and I need 34. Same at the GAP. Same at Express. In fact, Express didn't even have my waist size. You have to be an anorexic midget to shop there. I *hate* that store now. Karen Carpenter diet, here I come...

So, I'll have to settle for some other pants for tonight's date. We're going to Caiobella in Edina. Kinda nervous...Will report tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • Good luck on your date! I have a hell of a time finding pants that fit me, too. I wear a 34 as well, and they never seem to have my waist/hight ratio. Lately, I have had good luck at Target of all places.

    By Blogger Bob, at 10:00 PM  

  • I like 'em. You'll have to order them on-line. They usually just carry they're extended sizes on-line (entended in height, not waist in you're case).

    By Blogger hot babe, at 10:07 AM  

  • Check our Nordstrom. I was just there and they have a bunch of nice pin-stripe pants.

    By Blogger Rob, at 3:56 PM  

  • what should i say all things had already said , anyway your dress up is such a nice and pin-stripe pants i really like it....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home