Kiddo78

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Do they deserve one?



This year I went nuts. I sent about 57 Xmas cards out - usually I send about 35. And how many do I receive in return? About 20. I'm always tempted to only send to those who send to me, but I kinda like sending cards. It's an excuse to say Hi to those friends who you don't even talk to over e-mail. I do have a lot of friends too, I must say. I like Christmas cards. I don't like it, though, when people just sign them and that's it. Why even bother? You should tell me what's new - how your year went - at least suggest getting together in 2005! Oh well, can't win 'em all.

3 Comments:

  • You know, I sent way more cards than I received, too. But I felt I still needed to send them for some reason. I know I've been taken off others' lists since I've slacked in years past. But maybe I'll be put back on their lists after a few years. If not, then I'll axe 'em from mine.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:33 PM  

  • Yeah - a few are coming off my list next year. Why should I bother if they don't?

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:19 AM  

  • I do a letter every year...but that's b/c my life consistently changes a lot from year to year with job, living situation, etc. I can't wait to have a letter that just tells about the vacations I took...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home