Kiddo78

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Do they deserve one?



This year I went nuts. I sent about 57 Xmas cards out - usually I send about 35. And how many do I receive in return? About 20. I'm always tempted to only send to those who send to me, but I kinda like sending cards. It's an excuse to say Hi to those friends who you don't even talk to over e-mail. I do have a lot of friends too, I must say. I like Christmas cards. I don't like it, though, when people just sign them and that's it. Why even bother? You should tell me what's new - how your year went - at least suggest getting together in 2005! Oh well, can't win 'em all.

5 Comments:

  • You know, I sent way more cards than I received, too. But I felt I still needed to send them for some reason. I know I've been taken off others' lists since I've slacked in years past. But maybe I'll be put back on their lists after a few years. If not, then I'll axe 'em from mine.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:33 PM  

  • Yeah - a few are coming off my list next year. Why should I bother if they don't?

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:19 AM  

  • I hate it when people don't sign the cards they send out. Just dropped in an evelope and mailed off. I find that kinda insulting.

    By Blogger BigDubb, at 2:27 PM  

  • Woah, that's a lot of xmas cards to send out! I thought my 36 was a lot.

    I always debate on doing the ole xmas letter along with the card...but we usually go with no and just sign out names and send it out. They're too much work to begin with to add a friggin' letter...

    By Blogger lynne, at 10:20 AM  

  • I do a letter every year...but that's b/c my life consistently changes a lot from year to year with job, living situation, etc. I can't wait to have a letter that just tells about the vacations I took...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home