Kiddo78

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wow, I'm healthy today - kinda

So, I've only had 2 cigarettes so far today and it's almost 3:00. I don't really like to go smoke that much when it's cold. That's one good thing about winter. Then, for lunch, I had half a ham wrap thing, then an hour later, a Healthy Choice meal (Chicken Fettucine) and 3 orange slices. Isn't that healthy?! To top it all off, I had 4 Snackwells cookies (they're the healthier ones), which is much better than my usual handful of M&Ms from VP's office and an eventual trip to the vending machine for chocolate.

I've been so good that I think I'll reward myself with a smoke break and a trip to the vendy...

4 Comments:

  • Ooooo, you should reward yourself with Reese's peanut butter cups from the vending machine when you come back inside from that smoke. I love 'em.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:43 PM  

  • Reese's is my friend. I don't really even know what you ate, Lynne, but I'm so hungry it sounds good! I get to go to lunch today b/c I "forgot" to bring stuff from home...Lee Ann Chin, here I come!!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:52 AM  

  • I have the nutrition information on the stuff at Leeann Chin's....how do you spell chinn's...God whats wrong with me I used to go there at least every other week you would think I could spell it.They have a low fat thing but my favorite is peeking chicken which is 850 calories and 82 grams of fat...how sad I can never eat it again.

    You had 3 orange slices?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:41 PM  

  • stacy, i love you! (and I'll post the same comment on everyones' blog)

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home