Kiddo78

Monday, November 22, 2004

It's a good thing

Looking over my previous blogs and what a downer I am!! Lordy. So, something good that happened to me recently.

I was on this website my friend chats with people on - you can see your friends, their friends, etc., and who did I happen to see?? KYLE CARLSON of the Abercrombie twin fame. He also attended Winona State at the same time I did, but I didn't know him. I said hi to him and he wrote back to me!! If you don't think my neighbors think there's a 14 year old girl living next door, you better think again. Highlite of my year!! My good friend played baseball with the twin, Lane, but I never met him either...Now I can say that I've met Kyle! Yay.

3 Comments:

  • Its so fun acting like a 14 yr old girl sometimes, isn't it? Except I usually get really cranky when I run into a pack of real 14 yr old girls at the mall. I usually am overcome with the desire to knock on of them down a flight of stairs or over a 2nd floor railing. So far I've been able to just walk away, but someday...

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:25 PM  

  • I know!! I would hate to go to Apache Mall in Rochester, circa 1992, and see my friends and I there. Is it illegal to go back in time, at 26, and beat the 14-year-old version of yourself??

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 12:33 AM  

  • I haven't run across that in my Criminal law text, so I say if you find a time machine go for it & let me know so I can too. I was so annoying- back then, anyway. Now I'm nothing but sh!ts & giggles.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home