Kiddo78

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

There's one for the fridge...

I really feel like I'm starting to look like I'm in my 30s (even though I won't even be 27 until March). I got my professional pictures back from stupid ProEx today and they...are....HORRID!!!!! Look puffy, ghostly, pasty, blotchy, bad hair, dead - just ICK. Totally not a Kennedy.

And I'm not one of those people who is always seeking compliments through self-deprecation. No, these pictures are BAD. The ones I posted last week aren't bad. But these new ones for work?? I even laughed (before the tears) at a couple of them. I thought, "When is the circus coming to town??" Seriously - bad.

No, you can't see them. Nobody will.
Ever.

And that's it. No more fast food. Starting gym routine again. Going tanning. STAT.


4 Comments:

  • Its hard to imagine that you're as bad as you say. I think you need to post the picture so we can all be the judge & jury. Really, I'm dying to see it.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:32 PM  

  • OMG - no. Trust me - bad news! I'll post more pics when I get my latest film developed in a few weeks...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 7:58 PM  

  • I've never taken a good picture in my whole life. Why do you need professional pictures, by the way?

    By Blogger dan, at 3:02 PM  

  • Apparently we get little note cards with our picture on them to send to candidates. I already told the admin lady that mine will be going in the garbage so she may as well not even order them...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home