Kiddo78

Monday, November 08, 2004

Another survey

I rec'd one, so thought I may as well post it...


1. What time is it? 3:43 p
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Reid Nicholas Kennedy Windsor (I'm royal in two countries)
3. Nicknames: Jerk, Mean, Drunk
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 26
5. Pets: Yeah right, like anything else deserves attention or emotion
6. Hair color: Boring Brown - I should highlite again
7. Piercing: one - it's grown shut, though...earrings are so 1999 (which is why I was still wearing one a few months ago before I lost it again)
8. Eye color: Blueish greenish grayish (depends on what I'm wearing)
9. Hometown: Dodge Center, Minnesota (Dee Cee High School, hats off to thee...blah, blah, blah...)
10. Town/City you live in: Minneapolis, Minnesota (Stevens Community)
11. Favorite foods: I would go insane if a virus wiped out the chictchen population
12. Ever been to Africa: Ummmm....too hot with too many flies. So, in the words of Oprah (Sophia) in Color Purple, "HELL no."
13. Ever been toilet papering: Not really, no. We preferred just to do drive-bys in good ol, Dodge Center (while sippin' on gin & juice)
14. Love someone so much it made you cry? No - but it has made me violently angry a few times. Revenge is a fun option.
15. Been in a car accident? Not really, no. Ditch a few times. ONE was my fault, thank you. And, no, I wasn't drunk. I was 16. And no, I wasn't drunk.
16. Croutons or bacon bits? Don't you put those on salad?? I don't have....experience....with that.
17. Favorite day of the week? Friday nights
18. Favorite restaurants: Hmmm....Jeffersons in Winona is an old favorite; otherwise TGI Fridays, and I recently ate at Brit's Pub in Mpls and that is a cool place. Nice atmosphere. Very authentic.
19. Favorite flower: Flower Power....I've got it. I can dig it.
20. Favorite sport to watch: If it's live and there's beer, I'll go. Television = none, thanks - bored out of my gourd. I went to the WSU game at the dome this wknd and was more excited to see the danceline than the game. But it was a fun game too.
21. Favorite Drink: Long Island Iced Tea or Jack & Coke
22. Favorite ice cream flavor: Anything w/ chunks of chocolate/peanut butter/caramel -- I'm going to weigh 800 pounds before long
23. Disney or Warner Bros.? For....what?? HBO & Showtime & FX shows are all I care about. And only the "racy" ones.
24. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds - num. Again, hello Jenny Craig soon!!
25. What color is your bedroom carpet? I think it's kind of beige - typical apartment carpet - but so much better than 83 year old hardwood floors that haven't been properly maintained
26. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once. I think that was the last time I cried...
27. Before this one, whom did you get your last e-mail from? Who knows. Probably one of my sisters wanting to plan Christmas. "Just get me a bottle of Jack and a carton o' smoke..."
28. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Banana Republic or Express Men -- As long as I have a huge nice wardrobe, I'm happy. I've worked at new job a month now and haven't worn the same thing twice yet. Don't tell my Mother...
29. What do you do most often when you are bored? Shop; Internet Blog; Email; find the jerkiest gay dudes out there and let them toy w/my emotions; oh, and TV
30. Bedtime? Between usually around 11-12 on week nights - sleep isn't a part of my weekend until Sunday
31. Who will respond to this email the quickest? Dunno
32. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
I don't even know who I'm sending it to
33. Favorite TV shows: Sex and the City, Nip/Tuck, Queer as Folk, Raymond
34. Last person you went out to dinner with? A date last night - I wound up taking about two bites of my sandwich b/c I could tell he wasn't at all interested...
36. What are you listening to right now? "Big Hits of the '80s" on Launch.com
38. What is your favorite color? Green
39. How many tattoos do you have? None, thanks
40. Time you finished this email? 4:09pm (had a few interruptions)

3 Comments:

  • A month & you haven't repeated an outfit?!? How is that possible? You amaze me, Kiddo. I'll just call you Vanna.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 12:30 PM  

  • Well, clearly I rotate the pants, but no - I have not repeated a shirt. Still have lots to choose from too...But if you think about it, five work days in a week and four weeks in a month...that's only 20 shirts.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 1:57 PM  

  • Yeah- TWENTY shirts plus the others you have yet to choose from. The key is that you have that many shirts that you're willing to wear in public. I'm just clothing deficient.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home