Kiddo78

Monday, November 01, 2004

Chick 'er Cheatin'

Well, Warrant & Hairball were a no-go on Saturday. Didn't finish getting stuff in the new place until 7:30 so Tammy and I just went out for a while in Uptown (CC Club and the place across the street). There were some good costumes. I'd say my favorite was Anchorman. And there were a ton of Jennifer Beals "Flashdance" girls out...what's up with that?? Maybe they're all fans of "L Word"?

Although it was a bit chilly to be wearing my costume (it's basically like wearing a little dress), it went over well. People seemed to like...I went to the '90s last night and they had a Halloween party. 'Twas fun...but really crowded. One of the drag kings did a Michael Jackson Thriller routine with props and dancers & the whole nine yards...I'm assuming they were U of M theatre majors. ANYWAY, some good costumes there too. A few other "Dionysus" types, but mine was better. Hehe

NOTE: When going out to a crowded bar for Halloween DO NOT wear an obtrusive costume. I got jabbed & shoved by so many big costumes.

Oh, and I walked downtown to Target last night before going out and they were closed at 8:00...Stacy, please fill me in on closing times at metro Targets...I thought they were open until 10:00?? So, I just ate at Brit's Pub instead. I like that place...very authentice Englishness. Both the host and server really were from England.

7 Comments:

  • FYI- Stacy rarely leaves her house, let alone go ALL THE WAY DOWNTOWN. But while all other metro Targets are open 'til 10pm, the downtown one closes earlier. But Brit's *is* fun.

    And of course you had the best Roman/Greek god costume. Was there ever really any doubt?

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:47 PM  

  • Well, Targets do have little cafe-type places in them (personal pizzas & such), but I was just going to pick up some household stuff and a frozen pizza...Target is based in Minneapolis, so maybe we do have better ones here?? The Super Target in Rochester has a Starbucks in it...and a Pizza Hut, I think. I heart Target.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 6:44 PM  

  • Kiddo~I wonder if hot babe is being a bizach because although I may not be makin out at the mall or playin poker with the fellas I DO go out multiple times a day...usually to target.So the real answer is yes 10:00 is when they close Mon-Sat Sunday all the metro locations close at 9:00PM. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:46 PM  

  • I'm glad you're not a shut-in, Stacy. How else would you be able to spy on other people's grocery choices?! Thanks for the info on Target closing times...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 9:16 AM  

  • Umm, is it really being bitchy if its true? I think not. And what Stacy wouldn't know is that the downtown Target's hours are Mon-Sat 8am to 8pm & Sun 11am to 6pm because she's too scared to drive downtown.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:14 PM  

  • Oh & when I lived in Omaha we had one of the first Super Targets ever because Omaha is a test market. I remember once when my aunt & uncle visited us we took them there because there were still none in MN. They took pictures- you know, because they were on vacation.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:17 PM  

  • Wowza - CAT FIGHT!!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home