Kiddo78

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Pumpkin Mania

I'm officially addicted to pumpkin-flavored treats. Yesterday I got another Pumpkin Spice Latte (non-fat) from Starbucks (delish). Last night I was craving Dairy Queen and I was thrilled to discover they have a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. I got a small. It was okay, but not what I hoped for. Now today, one of the ladies brought Pumpkin Truffles...YUM. What am I going to do when Thanksgiving is past?? Looks like I'll have to find Egg Nog treats...

And speaking of bringing treats to work. This new job is insane with treats. They're always bringing cookies, M&Ms (weakness), huge Hershey bars & such. They're gonna have to roll me down the hallway soon. Diet & gym routine start Nov. 1st!!!

4 Comments:

  • My office is like that too. We sit on our lazy asses all day in front of computers, and the ladies I work with all feel the need to have treat days constantly. I do my best to avoid the food, but when they put it in the printer room where I have to go to pick up prints multiple times a day, some of that crap is bound to end up in my mouth. And then with all the pumpkin stuff everywhere, I think I should just schedule my gastric bypass now. It doesn't matter that I'm not over 100 lbs overweight yet. Chances are that's not too far off, so I should just plan in advance & schedule the surgery now.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 12:37 PM  

  • I've conditioned myself to require some sort of sugar treat after every meal. I go bonkers without it now. I don't know how I got this way, but I don't think I can kick it. I need an intervention.

    By Blogger dan, at 4:58 PM  

  • my teacher was telling us about getting starbuck's pumpkin spice lattes. she is obsessed with the now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

  • The latte is non fat??? What...Oh God, I have wasted two weeks assuming thery were really fattening and high calorie.My new diet may need to consist of a pumpkin Latte after every meal:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home