Kiddo78

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Proposition 8991235 - The Problem with Trucks



I propose that all semi-trucks have their own roads/highways. I'm not speaking down to the usefulness of the industry, nor to those who make it a career. However, I get SO angry when I'm behind a truck on a two-lane road -- they take forever to speed up after a red light or stop sign! Also, they are kinda scary to pass. In addition, during rainy/snowy conditions, they are horrible to drive behind because they spray everything at you, sometimes causing blindness. Finally, when entering a freeway, of course there are always about five entering just before I do, and they cause bottlenecks.

So, in a perfect world, truckers would have their own routes, seperate from cars.

-- Thoughts from the guy who's been commuting 3 hours each day (it gets boring in the car and the mind wanders) --

KIDDO approves this message

7 Comments:

  • Where do I send my contribution to your campaign? These are the pressing issues that we face on a daily basis that have yet to be adressed. Would a separate but equal policy in terms of roadways stand up against Brown v. Board of Education? Would truck drivers become labeled as a discriminated class? I could help you with your opposition prep.

    Vote Kiddo in 2004!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 12:51 PM  

  • Hey, you got Hello to work mr.smarty pants.You guys are going to leave my pathetic,old,pictureless Blog in the dust.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:38 PM  

  • I see this is a hot issue. In order to bring it to legislation, I'll need someone to be the "face" of my campaign...My actions have rendered me immoral and the Society Against Kiddo '04 would certainly dig up some really black dirt from my not-so-recent past. Anyone care to be that face?

    Stacy - I've figured out how to post pictures, but only if the picture is its own web page...Hello is a pain in my arse.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 3:51 PM  

  • Oh, and thanks for your support!!

    HotBabe - I have a few minutes while I wait for a job candidate to call me...so, I'm back!!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 3:52 PM  

  • Sweet!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:25 PM  

  • I'd offer to be that face, but I fear that the skeletons in my closet make yours pale in comparison. You'd be better offer with me as a behind the scenes contributor. Believe me, I've ensured that I'll never be able to run for any public office. Oh, the discretions of youth...

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:28 PM  

  • I meant indiscretions.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home