Kiddo78

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Stupid HelloBloggerBot

I downloaded that Hello thing to post pictures that aren't a webpage...I can't figure out how to use it and am getting pissed b/c I usually figure stuff like that out really easily. Dumb thing. Dumb, dumb thing. Or, dumb me, I guess.

Weekend was alright. I'm so glad I get to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow. Only 2 more work weeks of commuting!!

I've decided that if any out-of-state friends come to visit me in Minneapolis (there's a laugh), I'll be taking them to Gasthofs (sp?) on University. There's something odd about 20-somethings polka'ing...very Minnesota. You betcha.

2 Comments:

  • Gasthof's is fun, but it gets so packed that I hate going there past a certain time. If all those stupid college kids would just stay home on the nights I want to go out, then I would have a much better time.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:30 PM  

  • Hello does not work for me either,but I usually cannot figure stuff out,you not being able to, makes me feel better.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home