Kiddo78

Saturday, October 09, 2004

I'm Gonna Make it After All...

Oh - duh! I guess I do have more to talk about than what my life is rated (see below). I got a new recruiting job in Burnsville and already started on Oct. 7! I also found an apartment in Minneapolis, between Uptown & Downtown.

*theme to Mary Tyler Moore Show begins*

*Cut to scene of Kiddo driving thru downtown Mpls in a white 1972 Plymouth with belongings tied to roof. He's got a whacky smile on face*

*Cut to scene of Kiddo walking briskly along Lake Calhoun while two joggers pass*

*Cut to scene of Kiddo sharing coffee and hearty laugh with Rhoda (both are wearing scarves on head)*

*Cut to scene of Kiddo outside IDS Tower throwing beret in air. Old woman behind him is aghast, horrified*

*end theme music*


6 Comments:

  • The guy in the picture could stand in as the cranky old lady. Welcome to Mpls. I bet a great way to meet people would be to throw a party in your studio apartment, but then unfortunately it would of course have to be an awful party. Wait, I think I've seen this episode. Don't tell me, you've got spunk & your new boss hates spunk. So familiar... Word of advise- if ever dressed as a clown, be careful before crossing the street- especially if a bus is coming.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 11:48 PM  

  • Poor Chuckles. Poor, poor Chuckles. I guess I never realized she lived in a studio apartment. Who, at 30, lives in a studio?? It's like being in a dorm again, except this time, your dorm is an old house...Yuk.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 1:43 AM  

  • If I recall, that studio apartment kicked ass. It had a sunken living room and a Rhoda downstairs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 PM  

  • Yes, and I'm officially inspired to shop Ikea for a big "R" to place upon the wall.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:35 AM  

  • OK, now that you changed the pic, the first part of my comment makes no sense. But really, to those of you whom didn't see the first pic, there was a cranky looking guy in the background. I'm not making it up.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:43 PM  

  • I do like the other pic better too, but it quit working for some reason. Stupid Internet.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home