Kiddo78

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Nerd alert!!

I'm a technical recruiter. That means I look at a lot of resumes of computer programmers & such. It also means those resumes belong to some of the biggest rejects in the world. Here's what someone actually included in their resume:

Miscellaneous Data:
As CIO of American Boston Terrier Rescue, a 501(c)3 charity, I donate my expertise, writing Web-enabled apps in Perl and HTML. I use Linux exclusively at home. In my spare time I write sci-fi and use POV-Ray, the ray-tracing program. I speak German and read French. I am married, a non-smoker and non-drinker with no children.


Ummmm....there are so many Boston Terriers in trouble that they need their own rescue organization?! I wonder if there's a hotline...

"I write sci-fi and use POV-Ray, the ray-tracing program."
...No comment.

"I am married, a non-smoker and non-drinker..."
I will DEFINITELY not hire you. Isn't there a song about you, Goodey Too-Shoes? What do ya do?!

"...with no children."
I think we can all sleep a little more soundly tonight...

2 Comments:

  • He really sounds like someone to go out to happy hour with after a long week of work. Oh wait. He doesn't drink. Next!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:46 PM  

  • Even if he did drink, I don't think I'd like going with him and talking about death rays, or whatever the hell his hobbies are...YIKES.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home