Kiddo78

Friday, October 15, 2004

No Eating...EVER

I'm not really ashamed to admit that I watched "Manhunt - Search for the Next Male Model", or something like that, last night.

As I lay on friend's couch chowing down about 10 slices of pizza, and right before I started popping Prozac, I felt it was time to end the bad eating and no exercise diet I've been on since late June. And what's the first thing I eat this morning? Yeah. A chocolate cigar b/c some lady's daughter had a baby. NICE.

So, it's back to the models' diet of cigarettes and water. THAT should be interesting during the approaching holiday season. In addition, new apartment building has an exercise room AND new company gives 50% discount at Lifetime Fitness...I think this is some sort of sign.

Jenny Craig....watch yo' back, sista'...

4 Comments:

  • No sign...Lifetime fitness is eeeeeevil.I worked there for ten years.capitol P-U-K-E

    Anyhow, I too am entering a very little food diet after watching supersize me.Trust me that is all the motivation you need,you will never want to eat again....A choclate cigar...num

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:50 PM  

  • Oh, I'm sure I'll never set foot inside Lifetime Fitness. But it's nice to fantasize about leading one of those "healthy" lifestyles.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 4:02 PM  

  • I get the experience magazine,lifetimes healthy periodical.I somehow feel more healthy paging through the articles of that while eatting a butterfinger then my entertainment weekly.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:23 PM  

  • Well, with my sister's impending wedding, I feel the desparate need to start living a healthy lifestyle once again. Its gonna hurt; its gonna suck; its gonna make me cranky- I'll miss my chocolate fixes.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home