Kiddo78

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Getting to Know Me

You know those Internet surveys that people send? Yeah, I love those things. It's a nice lil' something to do over lunch. So, get to know me with one of many Email surveys:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A 2nd HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I'd settle for a FIRST house in Minneapolis, but thanks to my use of credit cards, that won't be happening for a while...

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Anything that doesn't need to be ironed or drycleaned - when I build the first house, I'll also be hiring a maid. Rosalita's main jobs will be to cook, launder, iron & dryclean.

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF A PERSON YOUR ATTRACTED TO?
Face/eyes. Yep, I'm shallow.

4. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Who buys CDs now that we've got Kazaa?? I haven't purchased a CD for myself since the Clinton administration. OKAY - fine. I bought Dido's CD in 2001.

5. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
A dirty house. A dirty house with poor people in it. With no booze.

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
What's "massage"? Is this a term I should be familiar with??

7. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT - STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
That depends...Are we talking Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now??

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I used to get up at about 9:00 when I made my own hours. Now I get up at 6:00a. It hasn't been a rough transition...

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The Fridgie keeps me' beer chilled.

10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Canadians bitching about America. And slow drivers. GET OUT OF MY WAY - ALL OF YOU!

11. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd like to play snare like the drum line people. If that makes me a geek, then so be it. I won't see YOU marching in a parade! So there!

12. FAVORITE COLOR?
Ummm...greenie? I guess I do tend to have a lot of blue'ish shirts, though...

13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Hmm...I don't like the obnoxious SUVs, I like the little ones. And I guess I like those better than most sports cars. So, I'll take the Jeep Liberty for $300, Pat (Sajack).

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
At the risk of sounding like Shirley McClain (sp), I'll go out on a limb & say sure. There's always room for hope the next time around, after all!

15. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
I loved The Boxcar Children. Why I thought it was glamorous to live in a rickety old boxcar w/ a bunch of dirty brats is beyond me. Now I would tend to think that the boxcar is a dirty house. A dirty house with poor people. And no booze. YICK.

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall is nice. Not too hot, not too cold. And I always get new clothes in Fall. Well, I get new clothes for every season...but new just the same!

17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
It's a toss-up between flying and turning invisible. Flying would enable me to avoid slow/bad drivers...Invisible? I won't go there...

18. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
None, thanks. I've never been partial to barbed wire or Chinese characters.

19. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Just men.

20. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK
TO?

Ummm...nobody, really. If I'm not talking to them now, there's good reason. Including death.

21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Pay day

22. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Do we really want to go there?? Umm...several pair of winter gloves, my box full of office stuff, a high school classmate's football cap (It's been in each of my car trunks since high school..??), antifreeze (that I don't know how/when to use, but thought I'd put it in there anyway), the ice-chisel thingy, a lawn chair, random CDs that I obviously don't like, jumper cables (they scare me) and Jesus. Oh, and Ty from Trading Spaces.

23. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Since you can't tell what a hamburger used to be before it died...

24. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO
RESPOND?

I haven't emailed it to anyone...maybe Jesus?

25. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Definitely Ty. His laptop doesn't work in my trunk.

26. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
My friend Trisha.

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Liquid porkchops.

29. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT?
A list of people who have wronged me. I'll need MS Access pretty soon to categorize and create reports, mail merges & such.

30. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS?
House/maid/travel - then give the rest to charity. The charity is Clothe the Kiddo and it is a 501(c) in case you're interested.

31. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU ARE ALL GROWN UP?
I would like to adopt two little Chinese girls with Ty and drive a minivan. Then say (at least once a week), "Cho Li Pennington, get in this van! You just wait 'til Daddy Ty comes home..."
Dreams do come true.

5 Comments:

  • Fricking hilarious. You're a funny guy, Kiddo. I like your blog. And I like booze, too.

    -Hollister

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:47 PM  

  • When your dream comes true, I'd love to have you, Ty, Cho Li & her sister over for dinner. We can play board games & Ty can remodel my bedroom by undressing himself. Oops. Did I say that last part out loud? I guess that's the end of the evening.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:53 PM  

  • Keep yo' mits off my Ty! But we gladly accept your dinner invitation. By board games, I'm assuming you mean Passout??

    - Thanks for the post, Hollister!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 12:54 PM  

  • Passout? Never played that. If you mean drink till we all passout, then I have. But I'm not sure that's a proper game in front of Cho Li & her sister.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:08 PM  

  • Oh, Passout is indeed a boardgame. But I agree, probably not appropriate in front of Cho Li and Ming Shu. Neither is having an affair w/ their father!! grrr

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home