Kiddo78

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Commuting is for the birds

I've been getting up at the ungodly hour of 6:00 a.m. the past couple days in order to be on the road by 6:45. I have personally witnessed two sunrises. It's pretty & all with the leaves, but I am not a sunrise kinda guy. Well, unless Tequila is involved. At any rate, I can't wait to move and lessen my commute time by 45 minutes each way. Speaking of, I better hit the highway - it's more than an hour to Mayo Town, errr...Rochester. Hope my road rage is calm today, since I, of course, have no control over it or what may happen as a result. Happy Driving!!

2 Comments:

  • You haven't moved yet? Just wait. It'll be so nice because then your commute between Burnsville (congrats on the job BTW) & Mpls will only be 30 minutes. You'll have a whole extra *half hour* in your day. You can watch that extra episode of MTM.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:55 PM  

  • And I need my MTM time, lord knows!! Thx for the congrats -- it's a good change in life. I move Oct. 30, which isn't soon enough...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home