Kiddo78

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Gay.Com is Horrid

You know those friends who enjoy putting themselves thru hell?? You know her/him -- S/he's the one who always has an asshole boyfriend and/or the one who weighs about 90 pounds and says things like, "I'm so fat." Yeah, besides wanting to scream, "Yeah - have another pizza, fatty!", that's me when it comes to that damn Gay.com. This is where the gays go on the Internet to meet dudes. I hate it. I have to say that I am happy w/ my looks, etc., but the guys on there just piss me off. And there's always the one you hate, whom you're hoping somebody will say "You're not all that and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos mixed with Top the Tater (yum)" But, no...they're the one who all the guys keep commenting "will you marry me??" I just want to scream, "HE'S AN ASSHOLE!!" And, "Quit standing by me, Ashton Kutcher-look-a-like because apparently, Jesus can't see me with your tall hotness jerk ass in my way!!!"
I hate gay.com --- but, alas, how else am i going to meet fun boys in Minneapolis?? And what's worse??? The token 35 year old who's like, "don't talk to me unless you're 18-23...." Ummm....you're older than I am, loser, so don't snub me. And you're ugly.
Okay - I feel better now for venting. Gay men, by nature, are mean. MEAN!! That's it....I'm going straight.

5 Comments:

  • You will meet cute boys promise!I could always set you up, almost every friend I have ever had is a gay male.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:05 PM  

  • By the way...Doritoes and top of the tater... (I agree num)is not allowed on your diet.Not even thinking about them,get your mind out of the gutter!Dan and I were talking the other day and he said baked doritoes dipped in cottage chesse is really good too.And low fat substitution for you.:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:11 PM  

  • Kiddo's going straight? Sweet. I've got dibbs!

    How you doin'?

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:30 PM  

  • No, really. I could set you up, too. But gay men are just so mean (that's why I love them so), that I fear that if you liked someone I set you up with & the guy was a total ass (as guys tend to be), you'd hate me forever. So I guess I can't help.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:32 PM  

  • Wow - I was really angry!! Guess I'll have to join some sort of book club or the gay men's chorus! Ha. I'm not above being set up -- and I don't kill the messenger!! So, go ahead...game on!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home