Kiddo78

Friday, October 22, 2004

Crazy times for a crazy guy

Ughh....You KNOW there's a lot to do at work when I haven't even had time to blog during lunch!! But I wanted to force myself to at least say today that once I move to Minneapolis (next Saturday, Oct. 30), I'll have time during the week to do more (at night)! Since apparently blogging extensively from work, even during lunch, is not an option.

Is it bad that I'm having blog withdrawal?? Do you think there's a 12-step group for this??

4 Comments:

  • Probably just as bad as rethinking plans because it cuts into my Blogging time.Or talking obsessively about my funny friend Kiddo or Lynne to friends and family who do not Blog...they just don't get the bliss!Kiddo,What is your name?When Jenny (hot babe)and I reference you I always say kiddo.I am not a nickname person...(see old post)I always feel like I am trying to be to chummy.Plus It is odd I don't know your name.Or is it in fact kiddo.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:10 PM  

  • My name is a secret. No, actually it's Reid. Nice to meet you!!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 7:17 PM  

  • Hi Reid:)
    Stacy is my blog name My real name is actually Willamina...just kidding

    Sorry I am in a wierd mood

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:09 PM  

  • Apparently Stacy has gone off the deep end. Wow.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home