Kiddo78

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Like a Good Neighbor....Who Should be There?

My friend Tara, who lives in Naperville, Ill., just emailed and totally non-chalantly just informed that her apartment burned yesterday. Well, the one on top of her's burned and her's is ruined by water & smoke. This is a sign that I need to get renters' insurance...State Farm?? Anyway, at least she can go on a huge shopping spree now! A fire would be fun - except for losing your pictures & other irreplaceables...Plus, firemen are involved.

1 Comments:

  • Firemen *are* hot. As annoyed as I got at the losers that set off the smoke alarm at 2am on more than one occasion at my old apartment bldg Uptown, I didn't mind as much when it was hot firemen that responded.

    And, umm, yeah, you need renters insurance.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home