Kiddo78

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I like Winston's style

You know those e-mail quotes that people have at the end of all their e-mails, like a signature? I don't mind them, but have never felt the need to post one until now b/c there was never a quote that I felt inspired by...until now. Just read one in an online recruiting article and it was uttered by Winston Churchill:



"Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions."

I like it. It suits me. I need to learn how to be more diplomatic, though, because I usually just tell people to go to hell outright...

Thanks, Winston!!

2 Comments:

  • That is a good quote, although I have no sense of diplomacy either. It's easier just to say "go to hell" and get it over with.

    By Blogger dan, at 11:11 PM  

  • I'm not sure diplomacy was ever meant to be one of your strengths. I prefer your outspoken nature. Much more entertaining.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home