Kiddo78

Thursday, November 04, 2004

It's Survey Time Again, Folks!!

Welcome to the fall 2004 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already!

1. What time do you get up?
7:00 a.m. - This is not what my body enjoys

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
Nick Lachey. I know I could convince him to leave that Jessica. Martinis would need to be involved, of course. If he just won't listen, then I want to change my answer to the sister from Ferris Buehler's Day off, Jeannie. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!! "Speak any English??!!"


3. Gold or silver?
All my dental work is of the silver variety, since I don't want to have my teeth pawned.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Friday Night Lights. Stupid. I should have known...since I'm such the sports fan. High School football to Texas is like teenage pregnancy to small town Minnesota. They don't dick around...or maybe they do. ANYWAY - it's serious stuff & everyone's involved.


5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)?
I've been addicted to TBS lately -- Seinfeld, Raymond, Sex and the City...But, Will & Grace, Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore & Queer as Folk are other favorites - oh, and Law & Order -- and who could forget Punky Brewster...the list goes on...


6. What did you have for breakfast?
My healthy usual - cigarette & Diet Pepsi & then coffee....NUM!!

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
A Show-Biz mom or dad & their singing brat. Or a hotel clerk from La Quinta Inn - Dallas.

8. What/who inspires you?
Laughing children, sunrise, the lord...oh wait - that's my evil twin. I'm usually inspired by greed, jealousy, booze, anger...

9. What is your middle name?
Nicholas -- I knew it was meant to be w/ Nick Lachey!!

10. Beach, City or Country?
Let's see....I don't really enjoy being lynched, so Country is out. Beach..hmm...are there any beaches in Minneapolis??

11. Favorite ice cream?
Yes'm


12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Caramel or cheese -- of course, the stuff that's even worse for you.

13. What is your favorite color?
Hmmm....earth tones. Because I'm so earth-conscious...?

14. What kind of car do you drive?

The kind that will get me through another 2 years or so... '97 Pont. Grand Prix

15. Favorite sandwich?
The Flash (Erbert & Gerberts) on wheat w/ no onion -- it's the stuff that dreams are made of

16. What characteristic(s) do you despise?
ignorance, being mean to Reid'ness, non-conformism (weird ppl who wear all black to get attention, etc.)


17. Favorite flower?
Hmmm....haven't the foggiest...Sometimes I'd like to put a rose between my teeth and DANCE!!

18. Where in the world would you go on vacation?
Would like to go back to England and to Ireland, Sweden/Norway, Greece, Rome, Austria/Germany, Switzerland, Hawaii and Jamaica...and to Nick Lachey's for a long weekend.

19. What color is your bathroom?
Apparently a color that makes me not want to go to work...


20. Favorite brand of clothing?
I want it all - but have a lot of Gap, Marshall Fields stuff, Old Navy, American Eagle and want more Express Men and Banana Republic

21. Where would you retire?
A pub in England - or Bullseye bar in Winona -- may as well retire where I started

22. Favorite day of the week?
Any day that blasted alarm doesn't scare the bejesus out of me

23. What did you do for your last birthday?
Winona college bars - it's not the same as it used to be

24. Where were you born?
Crookston, Minnesota - or, as my family refers to it, Frozen Hell of the Disco Era

25. Favorite sport(s) to watch?
Ummm.....sport?? As opposed to a Lifetime movie, you mean?? WEll, I do enjoy attending games, but only because of the celebratory atmosphere. I just join in with the fans of whomever is winning, because really, what do I care??

26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
As usual, Nick Lachey -- but you better believe his attorney will be in contact again. It's like, "Maybe you're the one harrassing me, Mister Attorney!!! Now, scoot!!"

27. Who do you expect to send it back first?
Not really sure -- the attorney with a subpoena, maybe

28. What fabric detergent do you use?
Whatever's on sale at my Mother Ship --- Target

29. Coke or Pepsi?
I heart diet cherry coke

30. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Do you wake up screaming bloody murder then cry because you have to get up?? Take a guess, genius.

31. What is your shoe size?
.....12

32. Do you have any pets?
Umm...not so much.

6 Comments:

  • Filling them out is a guilty pleasure. And a nice lunch break activity. That and chowing down at Chili's. The Bleu Cheese Chipotle Bacon Burger is happily in my tum-tum as we speak.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 1:14 PM  

  • 1. What time do you get up?
    Depends on how much I drank the night before.

    2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
    Kiddo. Martinis would need to be involved, of course. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!! "Will you kindly let me burn you? Because you're a geek and really, that track suit has to go..."

    3. Gold or silver?
    Do you think I was born yesterday? Platinum- always.

    4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
    The Bourne Supremacy because Matt Damon is hot- oh & I liked the movie, too.

    5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)?
    OK, so this will really destroy my street cred but… currently West Wing, Jack & Bobby, Joan of Arcadia (I know), Everybody Loves Raymond, and of course the classics- MTM Show, Seinfeld, Family Ties, WKRP in Cincinnati (“I swear- God as my witness. I thought turkeys could fly.”), and the list goes on…

    6. What did you have for breakfast?
    Today I was good- an english muffin with PB.

    7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
    Any stupid person.

    8. What/who inspires you?
    I’m not sure I’m capable of being inspired.

    9. What is your middle name?
    Marie

    10. Beach, City or Country?
    Beach- well, actually on an air mattress in a lake while sipping a Mike’s Hard Lemonade.

    11. Favorite ice cream?
    Ben & Jerry’s Oatmeal Cookie Crunch

    12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
    Butter- and if you go to Candyland downtown Mpls or St. Paul they still use REAL butter. Yum.

    13. What is your favorite color?
    I try to say blue, but I own a LOT of red.

    14. What kind of car do you drive?
    A black 2003 Saturn Ion with leather seats. I love it.

    15. Favorite sandwich?
    The Dubliner Pot Roast Melt at Houlihan’s. It’s served with mashed potatoes & gravy. Such comfort.

    16. What characteristic(s) do you despise?
    Stupidity, intolerance- unless of course it’s me that’s being intolerant of a stupid person.

    17. Favorite flower?
    Rose

    18. Where in the world would you go on vacation?
    Ireland. It’s all about the drinking when on vaca.

    19. What color is your bathroom?
    Rental off-white

    20. Favorite brand of clothing?
    Basically anything that doesn’t make me look like a cow.

    21. Where would you retire?
    A cabin on a lake in the summers & a different warm destination each winter with a different young cabana boy to answer to all of my needs.

    22. Favorite day of the week?
    Any day that involves a nap.

    23. What did you do for your last birthday?
    Got drunk, made an ass of myself & although I don’t remember this- apparently made out with some guy whom just happened to be walking by.

    24. Where were you born?
    Cake-eating Edina.

    25. Favorite sport(s) to watch?
    Baseball. So many cute boys…

    26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
    Johnny Depp. He’s got that restraining order against me.

    27. Who do you expect to send it back first?
    Maybe Former Original Anonymous/hot babes best friend because afterall, he *is* my best friend.

    28. What fabric detergent do you use?
    Era

    29. Coke or Pepsi?
    Diet Coke, baby!

    30. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
    Night whore. Oops, I mean owl.

    31. What is your shoe size?
    8 ½ to 9 ½- depends on the style

    32. Do you have any pets?
    My baby puppy, Mikie, that I spoil with birthday parties & x-mas presents because I’m one of those psycho people when it comes to their pets.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:08 PM  

  • Are you sure we don't already know each other?!? Too funny...

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 6:07 PM  

  • Let's just say we do. It'll make Lynne & Stacy jealous.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:35 PM  

  • You had "dinks" at your last birthday?!? Where do I sign up?! Hahaha

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:17 PM  

  • O.k. here I go
    1.What time do I get up?
    When sponge Bob starts...way to early
    2.If I could eat lunch with one person who would it be
    I have been dieting for two weeks,If an actual lunch is involved I want to be alone to enjoy my ceasar salad...yum!
    3.Gold or silver
    Silver just silver...A big pet peeve of mine is jewlery that meshes the two..I hate it.
    4.What movie did I last see
    Shawn of the dead..I loved it
    5.Favorite t.v. show
    Of all time?At the moment?It makes my mind spin?I guess I will say small wonder just to be funny.Do you remember small wonder on Sat. mornings?You are just a kid-do hahah,sometimes my humor reaches new low
    6.What did you have for breakfast
    Nutrition for women vanilla cinnamin oatmeal and a ton of water.
    7.Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with
    Hot babe and any young man she is macking on...it grosses me out:)
    8.What is your middle name
    Rae
    9.Beach,city ,or country
    I always tell Greg I would love to live in the country super peaceful and slow paced,he grew up in Hastings and says he would die before moving back to a small town.The city is a close second though.Tons of shopping:)
    10.Who inspires you
    Should I be funny or serious...o.k. rare heartfelt moment...Michael:)I know,how cheesy right?
    11,Favorite ice cream
    pink peppermint with little candy cane chunks...tis the season.
    12.plain,butter,or salted
    Come on,seriously what do you think I would say?
    13,What is your favorite color?
    Black,for it's slenderizing effect
    14,A 2002 Hyundai Accent economy at it's finest..sort of
    15.Favorie Sandwich
    Sunshine chicken breast from the sunshine factory,My mom's the boss so I get it free and it is yummy!
    16,What characteristic do you despise?
    vanity,saying your open minded when you mean open minded to what you agree with,pretty much all of the characteristics a 16 year old girl posseses...really watch them at the movie theater they will drive you mad,so many characteristics to despise.That is all I will write for now.
    17.Favorie flower...I love,love lilacs,I also like sunflowers
    18.Where would I go on vacation
    I too would go to Ireland,I have a odd obsession with irish music and think it would be beautiful.
    19,What color is your bathroom
    Have I suffered a head injury that I am not aware of?I don't remember.I know it is either grey or white..I have to go look right now...
    20.favorite brand of clothing
    Don't have one
    21)Where would you retire
    Florida,along with all of the other 80 year olds.
    22)Favorite day of the week-
    The day I get to take off from working out..which happened to be today:)
    23)What did you do for your last birthday
    Greg and I went to play mini golf and had applebees.
    24)Golden Valley MN
    25)Favorite sport to watch
    What are sports?
    26)What laundry detergent do you use
    Tide with downey...I have actually Blogged about it.
    27)Coke or pepsi
    Diet vannila pepsi yum!
    28)Are you a morning person?night owl?
    Neither,I like to sleep
    29)What is your shoe size
    6
    30)Do you have any pets
    I hate to end on a downer but I had a cat Honey who I don't have anymore:( She had to be put down two years ago.I miss her, she was my little baby that followed my everywhere I went. but meaner than any cat you have ever encountered to anyone but me or Greg.
    I have a feeling I did that wrong.I didin't copy or paste anything.Leave it to me to make things harder.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home