Kiddo78

Thursday, November 18, 2004

That's it...

I subscribed to Yahoo personals today. Yeah, I'll admit it. I am now paying to find a guy to e-mail and maybe hang out with. Sad, but true. And I decided to be really, really honest (almost to a fault) on my profile. I said, "Yes, I smoke. Daily. No, I don't go the gym as much as I should. I have good months and lazy months. Yes, I probably go to the bar more than I should. I like to shop and watch TV/movies." Now, they can't say I didn't put it right out there to begin with...

There are a lot of health nut gay guys in Mpls!! Tons of their profiles were like advertisements for Abercrombie or Banana Republic...aren't there other somewhat-lazy, somewhat-cute guys out there who think of going to the gym and being healthy as work -- not to mention confess to hobbies like smoking, drinking, shopping and watching "Sex and the City"?

I should have written that I Blog a lot...that would really reel 'em in, I bet.

6 Comments:

  • I am telling you Chris (my friend)had a yahoo personal.He is lazy,cute,smokes and drinks.Seriously a match made in heaven for you:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

  • Awww...that's so nice of both of you! What's the scoop on Chris?? I'm not above blind dating!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 3:00 PM  

  • No offense, Stacy, but Kiddo can do SO much better than Chris. He's cute (hot, actually- last I saw him), fun, hilarious & *a total mess.* Sorry, Kiddo, there's just certain levels of dysfunction I wouldn't want you to be subjected to- as one of my very close personal blogging friends.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 3:48 PM  

  • Dysfunction Junction is the norm for my dating patterns, though!! Are you sure??

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 11:12 AM  

  • Seriously,Chris is so fun!I have been friends with him since the 7th grade.He just broke up with his bitch boyfriend so he needs some cheering up.Did you google him?His hockey picture is on line.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:24 AM  

  • I met my bf of 6+ years through yahoo personals. And I smoke, rarely* go to the gym, and go out to the bar not so often.

    Good luck! You will find him! And you're cute!

    *actually, I can count the number of times I have actually stepped into a gym on one hand.

    By Blogger Bob, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home