Kiddo78

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shanghai Surprise

I recently noticed that you can search strictly for images on Google. I love this feature. I use to have to type in whatever I was looking for, "Betty Ford" for instance, then type image or gallery. All kinds of junk would arise. This is a great solution.

I recently searched for my last name, Gisslen (Stalkers/Killers: my apartment complex has a security door and cameras), and these are some of the more interesting items I found:


That's my second cousin from Red Wing, Christopher, whom I've never met, but plays for the U.S. Men's Volleyball team.


That's my Dad's cousin. He's a chef and pretty well-known cookbook author. And I've never cooked anything in my life...


Apparently there's some sort of company in Sweden that makes trucks and cranes & stuff. Or maybe they just sell them...Anyway, so not my style.


And last, but certainly not least, my favorite: REX GISSLEN, who was in the Swedish '80s hair band, Shanghai. He was the keyboardist.


I knew there was some reason that I had an affinity for '80s hair bands...I was practically in one!!

5 Comments:

  • FYI stalkers/killers- you can get into Kiddo's bldg by randomly pressing the buzzers to any or all apts in his bldg. That's how I got in! Kiddo- I'm you're #1 fan...

    Oooo & your cousin is hot. Hook a sista up.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 7:09 PM  

  • That google image search is pretty cool. I love the pictures of both of your cousins, cute in entirely different ways.

    By Blogger Christine, at 8:33 AM  

  • Thanks, HotBabe, for being the catlyst to my demise...I'll think of you when some creepy guy is standing over my bed giggling and poking me with a stick.

    No Christopher the Volleyball player for you!! Maybe Rex is still looking, though!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 1:39 PM  

  • REX GISSLEN is my new favorite person. That dude is awesome.

    Google image search has saved my life many times.

    By Blogger dan, at 10:42 PM  

  • google is the best way to find anything and i use only google if i have some incomplete information ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home