Kiddo78

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

We can drink here??

I was supposed to have my one-on-one with boss at 3:00 today. Instead the CEO told everyone to get down to the conference room for a party. She was happy so brought two bottles of champagne and a pie from Baker's Square. I've never drank at work before - it was odd. Well, once my co-workers and I were working late so we got pizza and each had 2 beers...but that was a big secret. Now my CEO is bringing booze to work *and* pie. I think I love it here. Except drinking in front of the boss and CEO is not high on my list. I don't want to drink too fast like I normally would otherwise they'll know what I do every weekend. And I don't think they'd be too impressed if I got buzzed and my Betty Ford eyes started to appear...(my eyes sometimes get weird looking when I drink. I used to call them my Bette Davis eyes, then decided that Betty Ford was more appropriate...that old drunk floozy). We had our office holiday party at CEO's big house last weekend - some of the people can really throw 'em back! I waited patiently b/c Angela and I were going out afterwards anyway, so I only had 2 drinks. That's the night A. wound up making out with "Derrik" in my kitchen...


Who's got more drunk eyes??



or

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home