Kiddo78

Monday, January 24, 2005

Kiddo is Temporarily Out of Commission

In case anyone cares, I know you do, I haven't been able to get to my blogging obsession lately and it will probably be a few more days until things are back as they should be...I lost my job and am focusing all energies on regaining employment, so when my life less resembles a train wreck, I will be happily commenting and creating my own posts again...

In the words of Monique from Queens of Comedy, "Girl...Fuck that job!" (You must rent this DVD if haven't seen already)

6 Comments:

  • Oh no! I'm very sorry to hear about your job and hope that you remedy the situation asap. Best wishes!

    By Blogger Christine, at 7:44 AM  

  • Fired? Bastards! Obviously they don't know who they're messing with. Afterall, you're a Kennedy god dammit!

    Best of luck in the job search. I know you'll find something fast- because you're fabulous! If nothing else, my roommate recently turned down a CSR position at a penile implant company that his temp aganecy tried to set him up at. Maybe its still open. Just a thought.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 1:01 PM  

  • Kiddo!
    I am so,so sorry
    I feel terrible
    Chin up though,you will find something soon I am sure.Your a strong,cute,abled,boy
    Wish I could think of something to say to make you feel better....I know...you look really cute in a jean jacket:)...did that help?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:45 PM  

  • Sorry. Losing your job sucks. I've been there. But I bet it will all turn out for the best.

    What do you do by the way? I can keep my eyes open for opportunities.

    By Blogger dan, at 9:09 PM  

  • Good luck, Kiddo! I'm sure things will work out!

    By Blogger Bob, at 6:33 AM  

  • Thanks, everyone!! Very nice. Even most of my long-time friends have not emailed or called me to see how things are. Bastardos!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home