Kiddo78

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Movie Survey

Okay - I think two or three people tagged me on this....I'm just going to say whatever comes to mind b/c I should so be in bed. And I wouldn't be able to do the music one - can never think of songs or bands until I actually hear them.

Movie Questionaire
1. The last movie you went to see in a theater: Sideways. I don't see what all the hype is about. It was okay -- a few parts were funny. And wine is a main character, which I find completely annoying.

2. The last movie you watched at home: I just watched "Pleasantville" on TV tonight. Kind of reminded me that everything doesn't always have to be a certain way in order to be happy (gag).

3. What was the last movie you bought: I bought three from Columbia House. "Splendor in the Grass", "Postcards from the Edge" and "Terms of Endearment." I must have been in a particularly gay, depressed/dysfunctional mood that day...??

4. Got Netflix (or a similar service): Nope. Should, though.

5. List five movies you adore/mean a lot to you: I hate listing favorites. Okay: "Everybody's All American", "Vacation", "Coal Miner's Daughter", "Chicago", "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"

6. Name your guilty pleasure movie (or genre): Movies about crazy old southern women (Steel Magnolias comes to mind...)

7. Name 3 people to whom you're going to pass these questions on, and why: Nobody b/c I'm too tired and lazy right now

2 Comments:

  • southern lady movies!!!

    What about Driving Miss Daisy (I always cry when he feeds her the pie and when she runs down the stairs freaking out cuz she's late for school. "The children will be so upset!") and Other People? Postcards I guess fits in that genre as well...

    By Blogger Bob, at 5:50 PM  

  • Postcards from the Edge- I just wish Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds played themselves, even though of course its not about them.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home