Kiddo78

Friday, February 11, 2005

My Valentine....

So, Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. And, since I, as usual, do not have a Valentine, allow me to fantasize. Jake Ryan. Yep, you know him...the hot, sweet, mature, rich, preppy (did I say hot?) guy from our old favorite Sixteen Candles. Jake Ryan. I heart him. Alas, instead, I'm forced to refer to Valentines' Day as "Black Monday". Oh well --- someday he'll come around (I'm not even hoping for a Jake Ryan clone at this point, but one can always dream....) He actually reminds me of my high school crush...whom, by the way, is getting *married* in August and my brother is in the wedding....I just think, "Ummm....he was *my* best friend in 1991 --- when did you get so close???" Oh well -- I'll just do a jig if his cute fiancee invites me to the soiree.

Oh Jakey...We're the most popular couple in school...

2 Comments:

  • Your beau, Jake, is dreamy.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:09 PM  

  • Jake Ryan, he's a senior, and he's totally taken. I mean, he doesn't even know you exist.

    Okay, I probably butchered the line, but it has been a while... I also heart Jake Ryan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home