Kiddo78

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Not much progress on the New Boy Front

I only saw Ryan for a few minutes last night (Wednesday). He wanted me to come tan where he works PT (I kept wondering if he wanted me to come there to visit AND tan, or just tan b/c I'm grossly pale). I thought we'd do something after that too, but he had just learned that he had to be to the airport at 5:00 a.m. for the 6:00 flight to Detroit...So, we talked for a few minutes, I got a free tan in a $30 bed (used a coupon), talked a few more minutes and went home. Kind of disappointing in a selfish way (I'm a brat), but I guess I understand (whine, whine). He did call this morning to say that he didn't go to Detroit but was doing the LA flight instead, so he won't be back until 9:00 tonight. I'm finally inspired to use the cardio bike in the trashy "gym"/workout room in my building...I'm going to spray it with 409 first.

4 Comments:

  • Heya, I stumbled onto you through Robert's blog, just wanted to say I love your blog, really like your writing style. Your first date story below reminded me of SO many jittery first dates! I hope all works out for you.

    Cheers...

    By Blogger PJS, at 9:44 PM  

  • You tanned near my office. Cool. You don't want to get sick of each other too soon. This is good.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 10:48 PM  

  • What if it's one of those creepy tanning places that you see on the news and he was really watching you thru a peep hole! Just kidding.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:20 AM  

  • Welcome PJS! Good to hear from you!

    Maybe he's purposely making himself "unattainable" so we don't get tired of each other too fast (since I didn't get to see him last night and only for 30 minutes on Wednesday). Or maybe he's just not that in to me...Well, we do have plans to hang out on Sunday.

    Katie -- That is a fear of mine.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home