Kiddo78

Friday, March 11, 2005

What the hell is going on?

I had pretty much written Ryan off until this morning, when I heard his voicemail from last night - the call he was supposed to make on Tuesday. We last spoke on Monday night and he said he worked until 6:00 on Tuesday, so would give me a call. Apparently he broke his finger b/c he certainly wasn't dialing any numbers...well, not mine, anyway. So, of course Tuesday night I was ready to check in to the crisis unit when he hadn't called by 11:00 -- and decided I wouldn't make the classic mistake of calling him to see why he didn't call -- well, at least not for a couple days. Wednesday night I was still down in the dumps about it, but started to resolve myself to the fact that he's just not that in to me...I called Ryan yesterday afternoon and left him a "ummm....just wondering what's up...??" voicemail. Last night Bill took me out for my birthday dinner (we went to Green Mill in Uptown) and I had reached the anger point. I was offended that he would just stop calling like that. I didn't think like he seemed like THAT guy. But whatever. However, he DID call last night and left a voicemail (Bill and I met a couple other friends at the Bolt) saying that the salon has been crazy-busy this week (tanning for spring break, etc.), and that otherwise he's been trying to sleep...??? I'm not sure what that means, but I still kind of think if he really wanted to see me he would make time. I mean, that's what you do when you first start seeing someone - you make time to see them because it's new & exciting. This is bullshit. And the saga continues...

2 Comments:

  • I have been trying to comment all day- stupid blogger!

    I say if he doesn't get more excited about dating a Kennedy then give him the ol' Kennebunkport brush off. You have a waiting list of people waiting for the chance to date you. Is he not aware of this?

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:44 PM  

  • I’m with hotbabe. I don’t think you can even tell from his behavior whether he is into you or not, but I’m starting to think that doesn’t matter as much as his actions. I don’t think the feelings are enough, he’s got to back them up with some phone calls. People are lining up out there and this guy is going to miss his chance with you.

    Happy birthday in case I don’t get to comment on the other post!!! Have a wonderful time!

    By Blogger Christine, at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home