Kiddo78

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Some more random facts

Shamelessly stolen from K-State Katie, Stacy & Lynne:


I am: a big procrastinator lately
I know: the years things happened, like in Dateline when they play the "What Year did all of the following happen?" thing...it's a little scary
I have: a collection of old high school & college yearbooks (I'm a geek, I know) - I find them very interesting
I wish: I could travel more
I hate: slow drivers in the fast lane
I miss: being in college & 21
I fear: having regrets in life and aging
I hear: that they're doing a Wonder Woman movie -- exciting!
I search: for memorabilia from my hometown, Dodge Center, MN, on eBay
I wonder: If I'll ever quit living paycheck to paycheck
I regret: not studying abroad in 1998 -- had to cancel living & studying in a castle in England for 6 months (financial aid stuff wasn't going through)
I love: that I finally moved to Minneapolis and don't ever have to live in Rochester, MN again...
I ache: over rejection
I care: a lot about clothes
I always: eat all my fries first, then the sandwich
I am not: doing well on getting back to my gym routine
I dance: only after a few cocktails. My girlfriends love to swing dance w/ me at weddings & such, but I don't think I really do it right.
I sing: in my car, but never karaoke.
I do not always: floss, I hate it.
I should not: get so mouthy with authority figures when I drink
I write: kind of like a girl, just b/c it's legible...all my brothers and I have very legible handwriting
I win: at arguments
I lose: sunglasses like mad
I listen: to Drive 105.1 while I work
I go: out a lot -- part of the single gay man life, I guess...
I am happy about: my decision to accept current job even though a different company offered one that would be a level up. Working from home is excellent.

4 Comments:

  • Great list Kiddo! I am weird with those year quizzes on Dateline as well. I usually always get it right, even if it's just a lucky guess.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:26 AM  

  • So My turn to share a shameful secret...I rarerly floss...and when I say rarely I mean only before a dentist visit or if I am concered I have something in my teeth.I brush like mad though...so in my mind it all evens out...Hopefully I will not being saying that toothless and all gum diseased.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:05 AM  

  • I too love the dateline quiz. I'm usually pretty good if it's in the 80s or 90s. Any earlier than that & I have no clue.

    By Blogger ab, at 11:36 AM  

  • Hey there! This is the first time I've read your blog. :-) Do you want my old year books?

    By Blogger jd, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home