Kiddo78

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Some more random facts

Shamelessly stolen from K-State Katie, Stacy & Lynne:


I am: a big procrastinator lately
I know: the years things happened, like in Dateline when they play the "What Year did all of the following happen?" thing...it's a little scary
I have: a collection of old high school & college yearbooks (I'm a geek, I know) - I find them very interesting
I wish: I could travel more
I hate: slow drivers in the fast lane
I miss: being in college & 21
I fear: having regrets in life and aging
I hear: that they're doing a Wonder Woman movie -- exciting!
I search: for memorabilia from my hometown, Dodge Center, MN, on eBay
I wonder: If I'll ever quit living paycheck to paycheck
I regret: not studying abroad in 1998 -- had to cancel living & studying in a castle in England for 6 months (financial aid stuff wasn't going through)
I love: that I finally moved to Minneapolis and don't ever have to live in Rochester, MN again...
I ache: over rejection
I care: a lot about clothes
I always: eat all my fries first, then the sandwich
I am not: doing well on getting back to my gym routine
I dance: only after a few cocktails. My girlfriends love to swing dance w/ me at weddings & such, but I don't think I really do it right.
I sing: in my car, but never karaoke.
I do not always: floss, I hate it.
I should not: get so mouthy with authority figures when I drink
I write: kind of like a girl, just b/c it's legible...all my brothers and I have very legible handwriting
I win: at arguments
I lose: sunglasses like mad
I listen: to Drive 105.1 while I work
I go: out a lot -- part of the single gay man life, I guess...
I am happy about: my decision to accept current job even though a different company offered one that would be a level up. Working from home is excellent.

6 Comments:

  • I too am a fries then sandwich kinda guy. Fries are always better hot. If you wait, then they're cold.

    By Blogger BigDubb, at 11:28 PM  

  • Great list Kiddo! I am weird with those year quizzes on Dateline as well. I usually always get it right, even if it's just a lucky guess.

    By Blogger katie, at 8:26 AM  

  • So My turn to share a shameful secret...I rarerly floss...and when I say rarely I mean only before a dentist visit or if I am concered I have something in my teeth.I brush like mad though...so in my mind it all evens out...Hopefully I will not being saying that toothless and all gum diseased.

    By Blogger Stacy, at 11:05 AM  

  • I too love the dateline quiz. I'm usually pretty good if it's in the 80s or 90s. Any earlier than that & I have no clue.

    By Blogger ab, at 11:36 AM  

  • Hey there! This is the first time I've read your blog. :-) Do you want my old year books?

    By Blogger jamesdamian, at 2:51 PM  

  • I went for 10 years being fries first then sandwhich. No I go the other way around since I'd rather have potato breath than sandwhich breath.
    Weird.
    ps-I love old yearbooks too. Especially the old quotes and mottos. My favortie from an old 1970s year book is "don't let your meat loaf". Too true, too true...

    By Blogger lynne, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home