Kiddo78

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

This is gonna be a doozy

Judging by the fact that I've already had as much work assigned to me by the end of Monday as I had all of last week, I think this is going to be one crazy week at work. I'll be lucky to even get to read my regular blogs, let alone comment or create my own....but, we'll see. I *do* get a lunch break, but then I'd be missing out on my 90210 reruns...these are the dilemnas (how do you spell that?) that try men's souls. Or at least gay men. Okay, maybe just mine.

The weekend was a little crazy. Went out with the regulars on Friday and wound up at friend Emily's after-party, then we went to Mandy B's....where, her laptop wouldn't play music so we dug her 3-disc-changer out of the closet. Well, I got it out of there and managed to topple everything off her little end table - including a vase full of dried roses and petals. Lots of crunching ensued. So, Mandy turned on the music and all hell broke loose with her sick, sleeping, kind of spoiled roommate. A screaming match broke out like none I had heard in quite some time - at 5 in the morning. Tears were shed (not by me this time). The sick roommate's boyfriend wound up coming over, called Mandy a bitch as she walked by - then my ghetto "oh no he di'in't!!" flew out, so he and I were going at it...Nothing physical came of it, but I probably dropped the ol' F-bomb a lot more than I usually would. I got home at 8 in the morning.

Saturday was much the same - without the fighting and trash talk.

Bear with me and let's hope I find some more time to comment on life's little conundrums.

PS // Erik should be back from Chicago and back in class by now, but the little rascal hasn't dialed my number yet...

PSS // OH - and I finally got a new cell phone last night. You may remember that I shut a cab door on my old one, thus causing the LCD display to go black. I could dial out and blindly spell out names that were already in my phonebook, but couldn't actually see anything on the display -- for more than a month -- it was a nightmare. All is well now.

5 Comments:

  • DRAMA at 5 am. Awesome. I love hearing about other people's drama. Nothing so dramatic ever happens to me or my sisters, but Isaac's family has enough drama for both of us.

    Hope that your week isn't too trying! Get some good time in with your 90210 friends.

    By Blogger Christine, at 12:19 PM  

  • How does one slam a cell phone in the car door?

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 1:09 PM  

  • Simple, Katie & Denverboy. As I sat down in the cab and reached to shut the door, phone fell out of coat pocket. Of course, the door slammed at the precise moment phone landed in the way. That would only happen to me (and Zak). Couldn't do that on purpose if I tried a million times.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 4:04 PM  

  • Seriously, you can't make that up.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:20 PM  

  • I'm glad your hand at least wasn't anywhere near the slamming door. I was cringing picturing a near-miss on your fingers.

    By Blogger Christine, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home