Kiddo78

Monday, April 04, 2005

You Can't Do That on Television



I came across some retro '80s site today about Nickelodeon and someone wrote about You Can't Do That on Television. I loved that show in the '80s! My favorite cast members were Alsdair, Lisa, Christine "Moose", Justin....fun stuff. I wonder what Alsdair looks like now. I bet he's cute. I kind of remember Alanis Morrisette being on it, but I think she was only on for one season. I think I probably stopped watching it in 1986 or so. Nickelodeon is apparently working on a DVD now...Anyway, that was a show I hadn't thought about in years and it was fun to refresh my memory! Those were the days...

3 Comments:

  • oh my god I loved that show. The mom with the red hair and yellow platic gloves....

    I remember how EXCITED I was when Roxette was the special music guest. Ah memories...

    By Blogger Bob, at 10:26 PM  

  • I loved it soooo much!Whatever you do don't say "I don't know!"

    Did you watch pinwheel or today's special?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:50 AM  

  • Me & my friend karen loved that show! Don't say water either. We loooved it so much that we rigged buckets on her deck & then would dump water on people everytime they said water. I should buy the DVDs. that & Fragle Rock- I miss that show, too.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home