Kiddo78

Monday, April 11, 2005

Another weekend, two new guys

Well, the weekend wasn't anything too crazy or exciting. Went out at the very end of the night with Bill on Friday, just for a couple beers. Didn't see or meet anyone new.

I got my hair cut on Saturday. Actually it's shaved. I thought I always get a Clipper 1, but it must be 2 that I usually get b/c it's a lot shorter now -- but I don't mind it -- lots of compliments on it, anyway. Later that day, I went to my college friends, Heather & Lee's, going away party in Apple Valley. They're moving to New Hampshire b/c he just finished his Ph.D. and got a job at Raytheon. It was fun to see them again; hadn't seen them since their wedding in 2001. Isn't that bad how much time goes by and you don't see people?? In our defense, though, we were only all living in the Twin Cities together for a few months. I'll have to go out to NH to visit them sometime.

Later Saturday evening, my college friends Jocelyn & Mike had a party in Woodbury. I knew everybody there this time. Well, almost everyone. Mike invited two of the people who wait on him at the bank every day (Mike has to go to the bank a couple times per day for his job). Jocelyn informed me on Friday that one of these bank people, Jeremy, is gay. I don't know if she had ever met him before, but he was there on Saturday. Oh, was he there...cute, cute, cute. He's 25, tall & thin (not too thin), short lite hair that's a little longer than mine, nice dresser (pink striped button-down and jeans) and earring in each ear....usually, I wouldn't really care for that, but it looked cute on him. Anyway, he made a point to come up to me right away and introduce himself, which I thought was cool. I was too busy talking to the people whom I've known for years to really get to know him...plus, he was part of the group who all went inside to play poker. But we talked a teeny bit more before he and his co-worker left. I didn't get his number or anything, but I made sure both Jocelyn & Mike knew I thought he was cute. Maybe Mike can hook us up...

Of course we went to beer bust/showtunes last night. It kind of sucks now b/c a ton of guys just hang out on the patio all night, where they can smoke - since so many guys are out there smoking, other people just hang out there too. I would be right there with them, but the patio is small, so everyone's crammed out there and it's hard to move/walk. I'm to clastrophobic and need my personal space unviolated to put up with that for too long. Anyway, a guy whom I'd met before was there and we started talking again. He's Brad - 26. He reminds me of my old manager at Kwik Trip who was only 23 at the time and a cutie. Brad manages an American Eagle (yay discount!). We left there for the Gay '90s with his friend and a guy who likes the friend. I forgot it was chicken night (18+) on Sundays, but the boys weren't as snotty and catty and bitchy as they usually are, so it wasn't completely annoying. Guess who walked right up to me? Yep - flight attendant Ryan!! He gave me these stupid puppy dog eyes and said, "Don't be mad at me...you look really cute..." Before I could even fully reply (and I wasn't going to be mean), some cute kid who must've been part of the group Ryan was there with (both guys and girls) flirtingly hit Ryan, so Ryan turned to be like "you little shit..." So I stood there looking like an idiot while they talked and I just went to the bar and got a beer. By this point I'm fuming. So I go back up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turned around and I said, "Thanks a lot for ruining my night. You are a jerk!" I should have just thrown a drink in his face, but then he'd think it meant I care. I guess telling him that he ruined my night wasn't the best to do either. Anyway, I went out and had a cigarette after that and felt a little better. Good enough to still have a little fun. I gave Nina D'Angelo a $5 tip when she did the Wonder Woman routine. Brad came home with me. I think he'll actually call...I'd hang out with him again, anyway...

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 3:52 PM  

  • It would've been very Kennedy of you to not tell him he ruined your night but say nothing, throw your drink in his face & walk away. F him!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:05 PM  

  • Ryan's got too much drama around him. Nobody needs that.

    By Blogger ab, at 6:21 PM  

  • Oh Ryan.....just forget him. Jeremey sounds cute, pink is always cute on a gay man.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:44 AM  

  • No need to waste a good drink by throwing it at Ryan! Go for the cute guy with the discount.

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home