Kiddo78

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I can sleep more soundly now - Karen is safe

I've been splitting my lunch hour in order to watch half Knots Landing, half 90210 on the Soap Network. I was in turmoil the past couple days b/c nice Mom Karen Mackenzie on Knots was kidnapped by an ugly guy and he put her in this flowery room with fake windows. Yesterday he lit the place on fire and left poor Karen to her own devices in the locked room. I was pretty nervous for her, but she managed to escape (I don't know how -- missed the first few minutes of today's episode). Well, then the creepy guy knew she escaped and was chasing her & finally found her at this abandoned farm house. Somehow Greg Sumner is involved in all this and stopped the guy while he was trying to ax his way thru the barn door. Karen never knew that it was Greg who got the guy to go away and she was finally reunited with her cute family. I had to close my eyes a couple times. Phew -- what a relief. Except creepy guy is still out there and it is unclear whether or not he will try to get Karen again. He better not. Mack will get him this time! And btw, Mack is hot.

Mack and Karen

1 Comments:

  • Knotts Landing- Thurs nights after I watched Family Ties, of course. My sister used to call it "stolen babies" though because of the Val-gives-birth-&-the-doctor-steals-her-twins-&-sells-them-to-someone storyline.

    I also like the whole Abby's daughter is on drugs storyline. But Alec Baldwin was gross & bugged big time.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home