Kiddo78

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

This could be a problem

Things can never just be simple and predictable for me. I'm glad that there's some action in my life, but give me a break...

I now have 3 guys who are showing interest in dating at the same time and I didn't even try! It just happened out of the blue. Brad from Sunday didn't call Monday or Tuesday, so I kind of thought he was just one of those one night stand kinda guys -- ohhhh yeah, they're definitely out there. Anyway, then a guy I met online last week has been IM'ing me quite a bit and invited me on a date tomorrow night. Actually, he was searching the "who's online" thing in Yahoo Instant Messenger and looked at my profile and IM'ed me. He's pretty cute - his name is Joe. He's 29 and lives in the suburb Apple Valley. So, remember Joe is the Yahoo IM guy and Brad is the one who the plumber saw me with...so, we'll call him Plumber Brad or how about American Eagle Brad since he's not a plumber, he manages an American Eagle store. But, I can't go on a date with Yahoo Joe tomorrow b/c Mandy invited me to a drag cabaret in Uptown tomorrow night. But, I did tell Joe that I could do something with him on Saturday. We'll probably walk around Lake Calhoun or something. So, THEN --- I had to get out of the house after work last night and Bill wanted to go to The Bolt for $1 beer special. They were also doing the Lavendar Idol contest. Lavendar is the queer magazine for the Twin Cities. It was nothing too exciting, so we went to The 19 Bar. Out on the patio smoking, I met C. He's 34 and a good looking guy. We hit it off pretty well and he called me today to see if I was busy tonight. He's calling again later so we can make plans to do something...FINALLY -- American Eagle Brad text msg'd me earlier to say hi. I told him I kinda thought he'd call on Monday or Tuesday. He wrote back saying, "Sorry. I was too shy to call." That's pretty cute, I think. So, he wanted to grab dinner tonight, but I'm still working for a while yet. He asked me to give him a call if I don't wind up doing something tonight (with C.).

So, if you just met someone and they were also KIND OF dating a couple other people they just met, would you think they're bad?? Should I just tell these other guys that I already have a date scheduled if they invite me to do something the same night as the other guy??

Oh, what a predicament...but maybe my Monday nights of sitting home alone watching HBO or Showtime On Demand will soon be over...I'm not holding my breath.

5 Comments:

  • Wow my head is spinning. I'm going to need a cheat sheet to keep track of everyone. Go out with as many as you can, while you can. You only live once.

    By Blogger Angela, at 12:07 AM  

  • Holy cow! I think it's ok to date around as long as everyone involved knows whats going on. NO games here. Way to go Kiddo!

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:25 AM  

  • Oh, I have to disagree with you Katie. I would never tell the other guys you can't do something because you have a date. Just tell them you have plans with a friend. Way too complicated for people you're just getting to know & may never want to see again after you go out. So why piss off one you might really like by telling them you have another date?

    By Blogger hot babe, at 4:17 PM  

  • I kind of agree, HotBabe...I think I'll just see which one I like better - if any of them even care!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 8:23 PM  

  • Congrats on being the social butterfly! Thank heavens they don't all have the same name this time!! Good advice from hot babe...let us know what happens!

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home