Kiddo78

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Update and Amityville Horror

I'm going thru blogging withdrawals this week. Work is so busy, I shouldn't even be taking time to do this, but I am going to anyway! Really, not much is too new. I guess C.R. Valium somehow found my blog and recognized himself, b/c I haven't heard from him since Sunday, when he invited me to dinner. I nicely declined, b/c I already had plans to go to The Bolt with Bill, since we hadn't hung out in a while. So, I'm guessing he read my blog and decided to quit calling me! Oh well...I did think he was really nice, cute and fun to hang out with -- I just wish he didn't have a problem with his prescriptions! I'm still hanging out with and talking to American Eagle Brad. In case anyone doesn't know, American Eagle is a clothing store - along the same lines as Abercrombie & Fitch. We went to lunch on Sunday, dinner on Monday and dinner & a movie & out for a while last night. We went to Amityville Horror at Block E (this is a complex in downtown Minneapolis that has a dueling pianos bar, The Shout House, an Applebees, a few other shops and 23-screen movie theatre). I'm usually such a scaredey cat about horror movies, but this one was good! I suggest seeing it. There were a few times that I just couldn't bare to look, but it kept me on the edge of my seat...I read the book a few years ago and that really frightened me. I vaguely remember watching the 1970s or early '80s version of the movie with Margot Kidder and James(?) Brolin - especially the part with the flies on the window and the upside down cross. Yick. I wonder whatever happened to the Lutz family and how much of it is really true...Anyway, good scary movie and Ryan Reynolds, as George Lutz, is hot.



I'll get to the last three interviewees soon and will hopefully be able to look at other posts!!

5 Comments:

  • I think I like AE Brad. I'm glad Valium is gone.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 7:52 PM  

  • You are a big fucking wanker.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

  • My second hate comment! Yay!! Apparently someone in England hates me, as I don't know any Americans who say "wanker." Right back at you, kid!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 8:59 PM  

  • Geez, if you are going to be a rude idiot, at least leave a name instead of throwing out insults anonymously. Freak.

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 10:12 AM  

  • The biggest WANKER of all is the one who hides behind the anonymous name.

    I may be wrong, but isn't Ryan Reynolds engaged to Allanis Morisette? I thought I read that somewhere. He's very tasty.

    By Blogger ab, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home